CGI's Strainbase

Oh this was my favorite strainbase and Heather fought the good fight which quickly caved in on her from all angles and my prayers are with her !! Thankx bro ..:dancer:

CGI was a cool site until the meltdown. I hope heatherbud is doing well. She put her heart into it.
I used to keep in touch with a guy from South Africa, I wish I could find his email.

Some memorable names in there!

Anyone else run any of the Penguin's strains? Aussie Bush, Guava #1?

He was a good guy - made seeds & gave the proceeds to UNICEF.

My favorite too Uni. I think I read every description several times over the years.
Yes Roscoe so true, she did alot for the community for sure.

Aussie Bush...lol, ClancyG. Hellboy let me rape his seed collection a while back.
The only thing off limits was the Aussie Bush and one lone blueberry seed he had wrapped in brown paper like it was the ancient Holy Grail. (Then he went home and lost his collection, after hiding it from himself. What a stoner!)

Right On Big! I'll just have to keep bumping it with useless chatter until they come around. lol

always enjoyed Heatherbud and her approach........unfortunate it didn't last.....

anyone here of the latest...?

ganj on...........

Mr. BigSur51 said:
Comments I grew ten of williams wonder last year OUTSIDE! 8 out of the ten were females. They had no problems at all flowering outside. I yielded almost an ouce off of each..and some a little more. Heavy indica high. Submitted by: lisa
Date: 24 Apr 2002

At least they flowered but almost an oz? I could get that out of them with a solo milk cup.

Back