CBN's benefits, or, New Life for Old Weed

slim, a friend here on the cabana made and sent me a bottle of his best and most potent CBN drops to aid in my sleeping issues...I was told to titrate from 3 drops up...after a week I was trying 15 drops and finally filled the large half of a double ought gelcap...I'm told it works but it didn't phase me...my friend mentioned I need professional help with my sleep issues...I'd not sell the farm quite yet...

slim, a friend here on the cabana made and sent me a bottle of his best and most potent CBN drops to aid in my sleeping issues...I was told to titrate from 3 drops up...after a week I was trying 15 drops and finally filled the large half of a double ought gelcap...I'm told it works but it didn't phase me...my friend mentioned I need professional help with my sleep issues...I'd not sell the farm quite yet...

Really sorry to hear that Boo.What a drag.

I imagine that like anything else,what might work well for someone,might not work well for the next.

If I had a magic wand,I'd be arm weary every day.

I've got 2 tubs of leftover trim in the barn and my wife makes me tea with it every night before bed..I was a skeptic at first but it does help me sleep better..wouldn't call it a miracle cure for insomnia, taste really good with honey, probably would be better with vodka but thats just me..

I make peanut butter cookies, at least 6 dozen at a time, and add a mix of half older pressed rosin and half fresh indica rosin.

Send them out all over the place, LOTS of people get put to sleep by them. Primarily why they are requested.

Had no idea about the CBN...

Back