Cbd

CTG

This came from Tevye
Pretty killer cultivar so far nice yields frosty and smells real nice.
Had this cut for over a year first time flowering her.

Attachments

• A3487961-7D7A-4983-8105-AC0E536C650B.jpg
    A3487961-7D7A-4983-8105-AC0E536C650B.jpg
    208.3 KB · Views: 15
I think its Cherrie Wine but not sure . I have certified CBD seed from the Northern Kingdom in Vermont . CBD farming is big up there .

I seen a mason Jar that was full of a jelly type semi clear liquid and it was pure CBD....anyone ever see this before?...take care n stay safe.

I grew a few "Awesome Blossom", a cbd rich variety from Tevye this season. It is strong, we eat the flowers ground into flour. :thumbsup:
The area in Vermont is the "Northeast Kingdom", a quieter corner of a quiet state.

She’s looking great, CTG. Nicely grown. These are are awesome blossom (T1 x berry blossom). T1 was the hot cut 2018. I bought a 100 pack of fems popped 25 and got 3 males. Not sure that’s normal or indicative of pollen contamination. Anyway a nice cultivar, I have plenty m/f seeds available.

I seen a mason Jar that was full of a jelly type semi clear liquid and it was pure CBD....anyone ever see this before?...take care n stay safe.

Yes, my friend here in southern ME bought a truckload of hemp and had results in a mason jar. I asked what it tasted like and it was so bitter I could still taste it an hour later.

She has some pretty colors within her pistols.. looks like she might be a nice treat. Not experimented much with CBD strains, although I should start to look more serious with them
denying my wife pain pills because she smokes MMJ.. so time to start looking for something... I have one strain labeled CBD... T1000 .. anyone ever heard of it??

Carty, if the T1 and the T1000 are the same, then it is mentioned above by Tevye.

My daughter's guy is growing Razzleberry
Supposedly very high CBD very low THC.
It is very nicely flavored smoke.
It definitely is very good for light muscle aches.

I used to be somewhat skeptical about the benefits of cbd but am now a believer 100%. Last year we grew a non-amended acre of super high quality hemp. Just sun, water, and soil. We made some butane extractions and the terpene profiles are as good as or better than the thc extracts I've made. Beyond that, I found that in general I feel much better the more cannabinoids I take in. They (cannabinoids alone and also in conjunction w terpenes/flavanoids) all have medicinal value but so far cbd seems to cover the broadest array of ailments.

Last season we had Tevye's Awesome Blossoms and Cherry Wine from the local grow shop. About 50/50. The harvest was combined, decarbed and ground. The ground flour's taste is as hot as black pepper. I am not sure what strain contributed that. But eating that in combination with the thc flour makes me higher than the THC alone, no mellowing of the effect from the cbd varieties. I have tried this a number of times with the same result. What do you all think of this? :scratch:

Last season we had Tevye's Awesome Blossoms and Cherry Wine from the local grow shop. About 50/50. The harvest was combined, decarbed and ground. The ground flour's taste is as hot as black pepper. I am not sure what strain contributed that. But eating that in combination with the thc flour makes me higher than the THC alone, no mellowing of the effect from the cbd varieties. I have tried this a number of times with the same result. What do you all think of this? :scratch:

I'd say that is interesting and based on your unique biology totally plausible. My experience mixing thc and cbd made me feel quite uncomfortable. It always felt like my high was fighting itself.

Back