CBD and THC: dose tolerance?

sticky is as sticky does
Howdy folks, I have a question for those of you who consume cannabis for THC, and also use CBD products.

I consume a fair amount of THC; A couple of vaporizer loads a day, plus social smoking. Friends who do not consume as much THC have been telling me about benefits of CBD, which I had never tried until last night. They say it calms them down, helps them sleep better, etc.

Well, I tried a 30mg cap of CBD oil last night before bed and... nothing. I didn't feel sleepy (in fact I stayed up late reading), didn't sleep very well, and had no lingering effects this morning.

I'm wondering if my relatively high tolerance to THC is affecting how I react (or don't) to the CBD. Any insights?

Yeah what Big says. I take a half dropper full of CBD oil which is 500mg of CBD in a 30ml bottle. I do this every day just for general health and stimulating the endocannabinoid system.

30mg would be a low dose. You might titrate up starting with two next time. You can't OD on it.

Reactions: 180
CBD keeps me up as well as well as buzz kill

I only use in the morning ... if the thc isnt doing it

^^^ I agree and prefer my flowers, but I don't grow any high-CDB strains, so a sweet lady gave me some oil caps to try. I'll give it a shot.

Back