Catpiss

Plants have been sexed. I selected the male plants that had the best structure and grew the fastest. All the super slow shorties got the ax.
I have 25 in total. I plan to allow their roots to expand in their new pots for a few days, take cuttings, and then initiate the reversal process.
View attachment 357901
Man those plants look nice! I remember cat piss. It didn’t stick around long around humboldt in my circle's. I would enjoy trying it again though. I’ve got a bunch of old nl5 x haze seeds. I’ve popped hundreds and never found a keeper. The few I kept around for a while smelled like hay almost immediately after cure. I still have a nl2 cutting I run from time to time. Kind of floral sweet smelling. I think there’s a couple in my flower room now.

Is catpiss a flavor of tlene? The Black Forest I grew had some strong acrid smells and a friend would have described it as catpiss smelling but they were heavy heavy tlene in smell and flavor.

A quick update on the reversal. It was an epic fail.
My bottle of FloreL had expired almost 2years ago. I have clones of everything and a new bottle of FloreL. Will give it another try in a month
Was the Pittsburgh piss also called Unkle Bob?

Back