Catpiss

Shabud

It’s been several years since I ran indoors. I was paying $1000 per month for power, and that was even with running zero lights. I got solar installed not too long ago and am able to run two lights, paying $700 per month to pay off the solar panels and battery and no more pg&e bill.

The folks at Mammoth lighting hooked me up with a few LED lights. When I placed my mother plants under them, the didn’t respond well to the new lights. They started to droop and required twice as much water as the plants under the 1000w HPS. I attempted to boost them with extra fertilizers and CalMag, but they didn’t show any improvement. Once I returned them under HPS, they perked back up.

Starting over, I planted a bunch of Catpiss seeds, and they are thriving under the LED. I’m currently searching for a new male as it’s time to complete what I first started 20 years ago: locking in the Catpiss terps on a normal growing plant. Catpiss itself is known for very slow and short growth. I’m specifically looking for any Haze or NL5/Haze type plants like Colorado Cough, Dog Shit, Malawi, or similar. If anyone can help me out with obtaining them, I would appreciate it🙏🏼

Plants have been sexed. I selected the male plants that had the best structure and grew the fastest. All the super slow shorties got the ax.
I have 25 in total. I plan to allow their roots to expand in their new pots for a few days, take cuttings, and then initiate the reversal process.
0FD9047B-7ECA-4DF1-BDB8-6EDD9F6C50C5.jpeg

It’s been several years since I ran indoors. I was paying $1000 per month for power, and that was even with running zero lights. I got solar installed not too long ago and am able to run two lights, paying $700 per month to pay off the solar panels and battery and no more pg&e bill.

The folks at Mammoth lighting hooked me up with a few LED lights. When I placed my mother plants under them, the didn’t respond well to the new lights. They started to droop and required twice as much water as the plants under the 1000w HPS. I attempted to boost them with extra fertilizers and CalMag, but they didn’t show any improvement. Once I returned them under HPS, they perked back up.

Starting over, I planted a bunch of Catpiss seeds, and they are thriving under the LED. I’m currently searching for a new male as it’s time to complete what I first started 20 years ago: locking in the Catpiss terps on a normal growing plant. Catpiss itself is known for very slow and short growth. I’m specifically looking for any Haze or NL5/Haze type plants like Colorado Cough, Dog Shit, Malawi, or similar. If anyone can help me out with obtaining them, I would appreciate it🙏🏼
Hi Shah, with the Dogshit, cough etc are you attempting to lock in the nose of the Catpiss or what’s the goal with incorporating these plants into the line? With your Pittsburgh piss being fairly indica are you trying to use an opposite structure female to select the next gen? Or perhaps add some pep to the buzz? Following along man. Super cool.

Awesome seeing catpiss being worked so much, i had some bagseeds that I’ve been running of her beautiful duck foot leaves and they go almost black. Keep killing it sha!!

Hi Shah, with the Dogshit, cough etc are you attempting to lock in the nose of the Catpiss or what’s the goal with incorporating these plants into the line? With your Pittsburgh piss being fairly indica are you trying to use an opposite structure female to select the next gen? Or perhaps add some pep to the buzz? Following along man. Super cool.
Catpiss and haze have a similar flavor to me and the two grow completely opposite of each other. One short and squat and the the other tall and stretchy. I find crossing complete opposite plants you get more interesting offsprings. Ultimately looking for a normal growing plant with the catpiss old school flavor

Back