Carts

My wife likes to vape THC.
However, with the recent news of all the deaths, I'd rather her smoke stuff we know the origin of.
And there's the $40-$50 per cart price...

Any info on how to get started would be greatly appreciated!

FWIW-I don't dab, it makes me cough too much.
I'm more of a joint kinda guy.

Until the dust settles on the dead and dying, it's hard to say what is safe vaping. Decarboxylated oil, or winterized oil with a slight bit of remaining ethanol in it operate in my e-pen.

I can share suggestions on how you can more precisely control and tame down your dabs.

I've used both a Ti and Quartz nail and both work, heated by a 20mm coil, controlled by a PID controller to maintain plus or minus one degree, so as to not overheat the concentrate and break down the terpenes.

Cool the smoke using a good water diffuser.

Choose a concentrate that isn't harsh. Concentrates rife with aromatic monoterpenes, are also harsher on the lungs,

Take smaller dabs, and as many as you want.

Don't try to hold the hit in like you do with joints. Take it in and let it out..............

Don't know if they still make em but use to use a Volcano..never made me cough and very mild..
I tried a vape a few months ago for the first time that a friend brought over..it had a cartridge that you stick in it and after 2 hits I thought my lungs were going to explode..use to be able to smoke all the oils and hash back in the 70s but these set of lungs I have are worn out..no thanks..a doobie does me just fine or 3 small hits off the the glass pipe..
vaping is a young mans game and think its more of a fad now..it sure does get you fuked up though..

Reactions: Boo
I've got a device on the end of my vape pen that lets me smoke anything I can stuff in it...I've been gifted a good size slab o dabs and just cut off a chunk of dab, stuff it in my pen, place the cover and mouthpiece over the ceramic bowl and press the button...I get far higher with one hit of dab that 4 hits of a med cart...I cough less and sleep like a log...don't stop me from getting up around 2am on a regular basis though...:hmm:

I was seriously thinking about trying to get something like you have Boo for Ladybug. We go thru waay to much MJ but I also
understand her needs seeings how nobody will write her pain meds or muscle relaxers because she tests positive for THC.. sucks ass the way they treat ya as u well know.

The Volcano used to be the way to go. fill up the bag, take a hit as needed and reseal. kind of smells like burnt popcorn afterwards.. sure saves on weed to as it uses very little to fill the bag up... cost for me was the biggest issue as they are not
cheap.. some insurances covered it for people with COPD or cancer who needed relief but adding carcenagens to their diet was
not an option... so insurances were paying for Volcano's...

I was seriously thinking about trying to get something like you have Boo for Ladybug. We go thru waay to much MJ but I also
understand her needs seeings how nobody will write her pain meds or muscle relaxers because she tests positive for THC.. sucks ass the way they treat ya as u well know.

The Volcano used to be the way to go. fill up the bag, take a hit as needed and reseal. kind of smells like burnt popcorn afterwards.. sure saves on weed to as it uses very little to fill the bag up... cost for me was the biggest issue as they are not
cheap.. some insurances covered it for people with COPD or cancer who needed relief but adding carcenagens to their diet was
not an option... so insurances were paying for Volcano's...

get a heat press setup and make your dabs, so easy.

vaping is a young mans game and think its more of a fad now..it sure does get you fuked up though..

I am 51 and vape all the time, have for over 15 years. All i do pretty much. Maybe I am young to you though

we're still trying to get things dialed in but we managed to make our own with QWET and fruit terps.

https://dablabz.com/collections/dabwizard
https://www.ccell.com/Product/CARTRIDGE/TH2

With DabWizard, you can easily create your own custom concentrated extract vape cartridges! Using only natural ingredients, we created DabWizard to eliminate the use of PEG, PG, VG or artificial terpenes to break down your concentrates to a vapable liquid.

1. Add your concentrate to the mixing jar with DabWizard. (1:1 Ratio)

2. Microwave the solution for 13 second intervals, stirring throughly in between to ensure infusion.

3. Let cool for 2 minutes before filling preferred tank.

Especially one as cool as vape pens! I think daily about how cool I would have been selling those in high school.

4b2.gif

Back