Cabana UPDATE - MUST READ!!!!

CurbsideServ

#CurbsideCertified
Staff member
🌱🌱🌱🌱🌱🌱
Tag thecannacabana.com and @thecannacabana2.0 on all your IG posts, stories and reels, and I will pick some everyday to post and reshare! Working hard to build our community traffic up and get some fresh VALUABLE content for everyone to enjoy! I really want the Island to be a place of learning and sharing with unprecedented educational value to you and all of our future members. I need everyone's help to make that happen! More then just pictures, let's share our different processes and some tricks of the trade. Share you nutrient regiments, your soil amendments, your grow medium prep, the equipment you utilize and vouch for! The more information we make available from our own personal growing experiences the better.

Breeders and Seed Companies, I have had a lot questions regarding what's allowed at the Cabana. My Whole vision behind this project is Safe and Easy access to genetics for all our Islanders from the most popular guys in the game, to the smaller less well known breeders in our community! I want everyone to be able to advertise and promote their gear, and YES it is ok share, exchange and even sell your gear here with interested members of the community. Doing so comes with extra responsibility, meaning I expect everyone to do extremely fair and good business. The second I start fielding frequent complaints over anyone's business done through our Island they will be immediately exiled and forced to walk the plank!

This also means buyer beware! I look at any seeds like lottery tickets, and you never know if you're going to win or not, and the mass majority are losers. Anyone unhappy with something is on them, and will need to be handled privately through your DM's, no one is being forced to be interested and purchase any offerings. So do your due diligence and make sure you yourself are personally comfortable with the risks of adding the chosen beans into your garden. Herms happen for vasriety of reasons, could be instability, could be environmental, could be X amount of factors...If they don't come from me personally, there cabana is not stepping into issues between breeders and members! First, Last, and Final Warning on this!!!!!!! Read this 5X's and let it sink in!

Clones can be shared freely but again AT YOUR OWN RISK, I cannot stress this enough. Giving everyone so much freedom, I will not be held personally responsible for everything. My best advice is this...Reguardless of what comes from where or who, TREAT IT LIKE IT HAS PLANT AIDS, make your own efforts to treat, clean and islolate ANYTHIING that comes into your programs and gardens. That's just good clone practice 101 in any situation. Mistakes happen, but again, THE RISKS AND LIABILITIES, are well known, and The Canna Cabana is offering greater opportunity then ever before for everyone to have access to genetics, but IM NOT RESPONSIBLE for the your final results, too many unconfirmable factors from every party for me to hear your arguments in Curb Court.
Read this 10X's and make sure you fully understand EVERYTHING!

Finally, There is ABSOLUTELY no selling, trading, and brokering of flower or concentrates on the Cabana. Do not test and push the limits on this. You're welcome to advertise and promote the legal avenues of obtaining these products through shops and dispensary your brands are affiliated with. ANYTHING done publicly on the Cabana will be an immediate ban and exile from the island, YOU WILL PUBLICLY WALK THE PLANK AND BE MADE AN EXAMPLE OF!
Read this 100X's then read it again, Im not playing around! Do not disrespect my island!

Curb

Last edited:
How about a slackers thread. Soil in big pots, get a soil test and ammend micro nutrients, down to earth dry ferts and microbe powder. Aquaflakes flood and drain is kinda bulletproof for moms. Fkng wash yer hands before cloning etc...alcohol yer scissors. -Clams

Tag thecannacabana.com and @thecannacabana2.0 on all your IG posts, stories and reels, and I will pick some everyday to post and reshare! Working hard to build our community traffic up and get some fresh VALUABLE content for everyone to enjoy! I really want the Island to be a place of learning and sharing with unprecedented educational value to you and all of our future members. I need everyone's help to make that happen! More then just pictures, let's share our different processes and some tricks of the trade. Share you nutrient regiments, your soil amendments, your grow medium prep, the equipment you utilize and vouch for! The more information we make available from our own personal growing experiences the better.

Breeders and Seed Companies, I have had a lot questions regarding what's allowed at the Cabana. My Whole vision behind this project is Safe and Easy access to genetics for all our Islanders from the most popular guys in the game, to the smaller less well known breeders in our community! I want everyone to be able to advertise and promote their gear, and YES it is ok share, exchange and even sell your gear here with interested members of the community. Doing so comes with extra responsibility, meaning I expect everyone to do extremely fair and good business. The second I start fielding frequent complaints over anyone's business done through our Island they will be immediately exiled and forced to walk the plank!

This also means buyer beware! I look at any seeds like lottery tickets, and you never know if you're going to win or not, and the mass majority are losers. Anyone unhappy with something is on them, and will need to be handled privately through your DM's, no one is being forced to be interested and purchase any offerings. So do your due diligence and make sure you yourself are personally comfortable with the risks of adding the chosen beans into your garden. Herms happen for vasriety of reasons, could be instability, could be environmental, could be X amount of factors...If they don't come from me personally, there cabana is not stepping into issues between breeders and members! First, Last, and Final Warning on this!!!!!!! Read this 5X's and let it sink in!

Clones can be shared freely but again AT YOUR OWN RISK, I cannot stress this enough. Giving everyone so much freedom, I will not be held personally responsible for everything. My best advice is this...Reguardless of what comes from where or who, TREAT IT LIKE IT HAS PLANT AIDS, make your own efforts to treat, clean and islolate ANYTHIING that comes into your programs and gardens. That's just good clone practice 101 in any situation. Mistakes happen, but again, THE RISKS AND LIABILITIES, are well known, and The Canna Cabana is offering greater opportunity then ever before for everyone to have access to genetics, but IM NOT RESPONSIBLE for the your final results, too many unconfirmable factors from every party for me to hear your arguments in Curb Court.

Finally, There is ABSOLUTELY no selling, trading, and brokering of flower or concentrates on the Cabana. Do not test and push the limits on this. You're welcome to advertise and promote the legal avenues of obtaining these products through shops and dispensary your brands are affiliated with. ANYTHING done publicly on the Cabana will be an immediate ban and exile from the island, YOU WILL PUBLICLY WALK THE PLANK AND BE MADE AN EXAMPLE OF!
Read this 100X's then read it again, Im not playing around! Do not disrespect my island!

Curb
Love it thanks

Curb
Sounds good

Curb
I cant wait to be part of this community it sounds like it's going to be awesome 💯

Theres some finicky cuts out there. Have you tried cloning og's in dirt?
Never had a clone that didn't take, although I usually preferred peat pucks. Even when I played around doing air-layering (dirt/peat wrapped around branches) I never had any issues. Had dirty hands, rusty razor blades, even doing the peat pucks...never a problem. Plants live in dirt, it's their natural environment. Now if ya got some kind of disease going on when you're cloning, maybe...but I only cloned healthy plants. :dazed053:

Back