c/s; debunking some myths

It is good to bump this thread once in a while to keep new people informed. Best of luck in using this method! :jump:

I just made up a new batch to reverse some ladies and thought I'd post another pict of the set-up.

Also wondering how best to store for long term. I assume put it in a container in a dark cool place. Does anyone know how long it will last this way?

Thanks.

:sumo:

One of the main beliefs of the religion of alternative medicine is that if something is proved to be quackery , it is the secret work of big pharma, not truth. That being said, the mayo clinic is no joke: http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/colloidal-silver/AN01682

http://www.quackwatch.com/01QuackeryRelatedTopics/PhonyAds/silverad.html

I have an elderly neighbor who got sucked into the quack science of the benefits of drinking silver ( she also got suckered into buying filters to put on her lamp to get rid of pain... didn't work either. )But she did buy a machine with the electrodes and everything to make silver. She made me a wine jar full. Dark wine bottle, I kept in the dark.

I've been spraying it on a Girl Scout Cookie plant every other day, but need to put it into flower. I want to pollenate another GSC with it and make S1's. Do I need to spray for the first few weeks of flower too?

She thinks I'm drinking it. I'll stick to juicing which actually does have health benefits.

hort, itll be good in that container in a dark place for 2 weeks IME, so youll want to make 2 batches for each reversal, one batch for the 2 weeks before 12/12 and a batch for 2 weeks after 12/12

joker, as i mentioned youll want to spray the reversal 4 weeks total, 2 weeks before 12/12 and continue until 2 weeks of 12/12..then stop spraying and continue to flower out the reversal normally..it might not work right if you dont do it that way IME

joker, also chances are if shes making it to drink its not strong enough for a reversal as you would NOT want to drink a proper cs reversal batch, it will turn you blue, literally..mine looks brown with a gang of silver particles floating around..i brew for 12 hours with 2 one ounce coins in 3/4 a liter of water in a mason jar..alot of cs meant for drinking is either brewed with less silver, voltage or brew time but it aint the same as a reversal brew fwiw

Thanks Don for the advice on storage. I would have thought it would last longer since the ones they used to sell for health (to drink) last up to a year (if I remember correctly).

Anyway, I start spraying a few weeks before switching to 12/12 or before flowers show outside. I spray a couple times a week for 4 weeks then wait for the balls to appear. :monkeydance:

I've done it this way 5 or 6 times in the past and always had success. Good luck Joker! :jokercolor:

Ok, so I received a 32oz. glass bottle of Kornax Colloidal Silver that is 400ppm from a friend of ours here on the island..... and So my question is, How much should I dilute this stuff? I know 400ppm is pretty potent from what i've been reading.

thanks in advance~

@HB8,
I would dilute it with equal parts distilled water until the desired PPM is reached.
Anywhere from 15-30 PPM should be good.
CS solutions with a PPM over 15 will usually agglomerate(black stuff ) pretty fast especially if particle size is irregular.
The PPM of CS solution is not as necessarily as important as the particles size and quality.
View attachment 181417

Some Fems I made following Cabbys Tek to the letter.
This Tek make coconuts.

Last edited:
does anyone know if a 'tens unit' would work at making CS ? i have one from the doc for muscle spazms ,, was thinking of tryin to hook some clips to the wire ends and try er out just not sure how much voltage/current is needed to desolve the silver particles

MSS,
The power supply needs to be no higher than 800 ma for best results and an ideal voltage is under 9 volts.
Cabron says he likes to use 6 to 7.5 the best.

And here's another tip from Cabby himself:

Just prior to filling your sprayer with the solution you've made following this process
add 1 ml of 35% Hydrogen peroxide per ounce of solution.

This will break the silver ionic particles down even smaller and make this an active
solution with a massive boost in efficiency for reversals..
This is only to be added just moments prior to spraying or applying to your target plant.
Do not do this until this time as it will oxidize the colloidal silver particles and render them
ineffective in time.

Cabby is awesome, I hope the Island gives him a 2nd chance someday. He kind of got trolled into arguments by a person or two that isn't even here anymore. He knows his shit when it comes to CS that is for sure.

Nice thread hort, it's nice to try different things to still see if it works.

@HB8,
I would dilute it with equal parts distilled water until the desired PPM is reached.
Anywhere from 15-30 PPM should be good.
CS solutions with a PPM over 15 will usually agglomerate(black stuff ) pretty fast especially if particle size is irregular.
The PPM of CS solution is not as necessarily as important as the particles size and quality.
View attachment 181417

Some Fems I made following Cabbys Tek to the letter.
This Tek make coconuts.

Someone else at another site mentioned 40 ppm so thats not too far off from what your saying.

would 40 be ok or should it be as low as you say?

with 40 ppm I would dilute it 1 part c/s to 9 part 'pure water'.---->>> would you recommend RO for this?

And last but not least, would you recommend I add hydrogen peroxide to it as mentioned above in a different post?

LOL, those do look like mini coconuts. nice job.

HB,
40 PPM should be fine bro,I know for a fact that others have used a stronger PPM then that and still had good results. As for using RO, I myself have only used distilled but RO is supposed to be the purest form of water right,so you should be all good.
I would follow Cabby's Tek to the letter for best results,and you'll have coconuts in no time.
Respect!

T2U,
That's shitty to hear and I agree totally with everything you said,Cabby really does know his shit when comes to feminized breeding and the techniques there involved.
Would be awesome to see him around the island some day.

Props to Hort for this awesome-info-packed thread as well!
:puffpuffpass:

does anyone know if a 'tens unit' would work at making CS ? i have one from the doc for muscle spazms ,, was thinking of tryin to hook some clips to the wire ends and try er out just not sure how much voltage/current is needed to desolve the silver particles

Just found out the stuff I have was made from a Tens machine and was left on over night...... and was told that it isn't just 400ppm but almost a whopping 1000ppm's so I had to check for myself and sure enough..... :wizard:

I'm giving this stuff a go myself
I actually just tried last round but the reversed plant ended up behind everything else and I didn't want to seed everything late and have to wait extra time to harvest.
This time I will flower the reversed plant a bit before everything else.

Here's some pics of my CS generator as I see the others were wiped out during the failed backup a while ago

Attachments

• IMG_0001.jpg
    IMG_0001.jpg
    124.7 KB · Views: 14
  • IMG_0015.jpg
    IMG_0015.jpg
    72.2 KB · Views: 4
Hey Bart,
2 weeks should be no problem, as long as the CS is still cloudy/clear it should be viable.
:puffpuffpass:

Back