Bubblegum x Zkittles

Slackerbucks

Here we are at day 21. Robust growth, leaves look great, turgid. This plant was a mutant through 3 sets of leaves. The other (BgxZ) seed i started didn’t make it :(. Don’t give up on your seeds. This is a cut from the seed plant (RIP). As with all seeds I start, I take a cut for flower, have a mom going if she is worthy, and cull the OG. I’ll update as we go and will probably start a more comprehensive/self-absorbed thread with the rest of my garden in a more appropriate forum here 😂.

Attachments

• IMG_9585.jpeg
    IMG_9585.jpeg
    2.9 MB · Views: 27
  • IMG_9586.jpeg
    IMG_9586.jpeg
    2.4 MB · Views: 28
  • IMG_9587.jpeg
    IMG_9587.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 28
Looking good,nice cross
Thanks! I see Bg in a lot of crosses he makes (things like this intrigue me)…and i thought this would be a good time indulge in that. I have a freebie 3 pack with his Chem 91 S1 selection as the pollen donor. I grew one and it was unfortunately only producing male flowers. Looking forward to trying the other 2.

I am growing some Zkittles x Insane in the membrane
this plant grow so fast and really easy to clone
Made a few cross of it Sadly I had no male.
So some where 3Chem x Zkit and
Bubba Kush (Huesos) x Zkit and some
others.

Bare
I generally do not like cookies derivatives, but Nspecta rolling out the Z hybrids (and the 26 & 85 from the S1’s) was enough to get me intrigued. I’m looking for smells and flavors more than effect with this cross, but, as always, will keep an open mind (and my fingers crossed) about the latter.

I agree with not liking cookies. However I did just purchase Chem-D X GSC from CSI. His description and strain reviews left me super intrigued. If Nspecta says their is fire to be had, i must oblige. They are going in the vault until i wrap up a project i started back in Feb. Fingers Crossed-Indeed. Wish you luck.

I generally do not like cookies derivatives, but Nspecta rolling out the Z hybrids (and the 26 & 85 from the S1’s) was enough to get me intrigued. I’m looking for smells and flavors more than effect with this cross, but, as always, will keep an open mind (and my fingers crossed) about the latter.
I think Z gets lumped into Cookie stuff, but they're not related. I dont think you can equate Zkittles and Cookies, even as a derivative. There are no cookies genetics in Z, and to my knowledge Cookie fam had nothing to do with breeding Z.

I think Z gets lumped into Cookie stuff, but they're not related. I dont think you can equate Zkittles and Cookies, even as a derivative. There are no cookies genetics in Z, and to my knowledge Cookie fam had nothing to do with breeding Z.
Huh, that’s interesting…my ignorance is showing and I always just assumed that it was (somehow) related. I appreciate the correction!

I imagine that Nspecta ran through enough S1’s to get a somewhat clearer picture of what her genes may contain. Or perhaps he got 100 different expressions and was more confused than when he started 😂. I think I recall HD and he delving into this on his last Pot Cast interview. I don’t remember what was said other than #85 being killer and #26 being an amazing sensory experience. Now that I’m growing some of those Z efforts I should go back and listen to that again.

Here’s an end of week 4/Day 28 update on this gal. Things are on cruise control here. I gave her water 2x this week. She’s in a 2 gallon bucket and is drinking from the (~0.4 gallon) reservoir pretty quickly now…running dry in about 36 hours. I like to make them work for their water so I’ll withhold for a day after I see the reservoir has run dry. It’s all very simple and requires very little upkeep once I get a plant in the flower tent.

Attachments

• IMG_9597.jpeg
    IMG_9597.jpeg
    2.9 MB · Views: 16
  • IMG_9598.jpeg
    IMG_9598.jpeg
    2.5 MB · Views: 16
  • IMG_9599.jpeg
    IMG_9599.jpeg
    2.2 MB · Views: 16
Here’s an end of week 4/Day 28 update on this gal. Things are on cruise control here. I gave her water 2x this week. She’s in a 2 gallon bucket and is drinking from the (~0.4 gallon) reservoir pretty quickly now…running dry in about 36 hours. I like to make them work for their water so I’ll withhold for a day after I see the reservoir has run dry. It’s all very simple and requires very little upkeep once I get a plant in the flower tent.
I was wondering if that was a mini sip. That's pretty cool for sure!

End of Week 5 bump. This plant has been a breeze to grow. The smell I’m getting off rubbing the sugar leaves is hard to place. There’s a definite sweetness to it, but not a berry or orange kind of sweet. I’m not very good at articulating scents I get from cannabis, so my apologies in advance. We’re looking at 3-4 more weeks…somewhere in the 60 day range. Until next time…

Attachments

• IMG_9616.jpeg
    IMG_9616.jpeg
    3.2 MB · Views: 12
  • IMG_9618.jpeg
    IMG_9618.jpeg
    2.6 MB · Views: 12
  • IMG_9619.jpeg
    IMG_9619.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 11
  • IMG_9620.jpeg
    IMG_9620.jpeg