Bubbleberry V2 - Indiana Bubblegum x Blue Bonnet

Matthewriot

One of the best sellers from the Bonnet work - the Bubbleberry V2 - the name was used with permission from Tony @ Sagarmatha, so props to him for being such a stud and good friend. This grow was by the homie creepshow

The perfect melding of pink Bubbelgum and blueberry terps.

Attachments

• bbv2.jpeg
    bbv2.jpeg
    3.4 MB · Views: 37
  • bbgum1.jpeg
    bbgum1.jpeg
    3 MB · Views: 34
  • bbrry.jpeg
    bbrry.jpeg
    2.8 MB · Views: 30
  • bbon1.jpeg
    bbon1.jpeg
    3.3 MB · Views: 29
  • bbgum.jpeg
    bbgum.jpeg
    2.8 MB · Views: 30
  • bbon.jpeg
    bbon.jpeg
    4.7 MB · Views: 29
  • bberrytrimmed.jpeg
    bberrytrimmed.jpeg
    2.6 MB · Views: 31
  • bberry2cola.jpeg
    bberry2cola.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 37
in the early 90’s in Ottawa I was given buds from a production BB clone..

the resin was dry..it did smell like blueberries..it was very fast very eupghoric high that did not last long..I wish it did

I bought blue velvet and tried ..iot made a gorgeous plant but was also not that potent

I know one guy from Quebec who said he had" his true blueberry clone” but we never got it together..and then it faded from gramp’s mind

bubble gum:

in the late 90’s my [did not end up happening son in law]. boy friend of my daughter brought me a fat bud of bubble gum from his employer who obviously grew..after the had said it smelled like BG
..it was the most Bazookah Joe smelling BG one could ever imagine and had very good high..that as far as it went
I made a BG CSI selection from some of his seeds. via dman,,..
i managed to self a close to BG smelling plant but even that was not near close enough
Csi BG did give me fruity -esque plants with a perky high..b
ut that bazookah Joe bg was the real deal.
.and yeh I think it came from Holland too

in the early 90’s in Ottawa I was given buds from a production BB clone..

the resin was dry..it did smell like blueberries..it was very fast very eupghoric high that did not last long..I wish it did

I bought blue velvet and tried ..iot made a gorgeous plant but was also not that potent

I know one guy from Quebec who said he had" his true blueberry clone” but we never got it together..and then it faded from gramp’s mind

bubble gum:

in the late 90’s my [did not end up happening son in law]. boy friend of my daughter brought me a fat bud of bubble gum from his employer who obviously grew..after the had said it smelled like BG
..it was the most Bazookah Joe smelling BG one could ever imagine and had very good high..that as far as it went
I made a BG CSI selection from some of his seeds. via dman,,..
i managed to self a close to BG smelling plant but even that was not near close enough
Csi BG did give me fruity -esque plants with a perky high..b
ut that bazookah Joe bg was the real deal.
.and yeh I think it came from Holland too
I remember her to brother just as you described when first tried(I've ran her twice from seed both packs acquired from attitude!!!!!! Didn't find any blue terps or bubblegum on the first pak second pak all bubblegum no blue terps and she autoed on me.lol fastfoward 30yrs Matt hit the scene with new bubble berry v2 was skeptical at first but bought 2 paks first release. first pak pop got four to spout(ouch)but was blessed with an nice male and female and I gotta say I'm impressed very I've had her a little over 2 mo done nothing but feed the soil and water( slow nickel cal) by5,6 was nothing but bubblegum running the room but now omg the fruitiness coming off here is loud and proud, I would put her up against any of the hype.her fruitiness smack candys ass every time hands down she a cup winner no shit

Attachments

• 17143238527745632575189429683016.jpg
    17143238527745632575189429683016.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 8
I remember her to brother just as you described when first tried(I've ran her twice from seed both packs acquired from attitude!!!!!! Didn't find any blue terps or bubblegum on the first pak second pak all bubblegum no blue terps and she autoed on me.lol fastfoward 30yrs Matt hit the scene with new bubble berry v2 was skeptical at first but bought 2 paks first release. first pak pop got four to spout(ouch)but was blessed with an nice male and female and I gotta say I'm impressed very I've had her a little over 2 mo done nothing but feed the soil and water( slow nickel cal) by5,6 was nothing but bubblegum running the room but now omg the fruitiness coming off here is loud and proud, I would put her up against any of the hype.her fruitiness smack candys ass every time hands down she a cup winner no shit
Oh and the male I saved him because even though I see widow influenced he showd me that famous blue-gray fade color

Back