Bubble Q

Tom Sawyer

So an old buddy dropped by outta the blue. Kinda blew my mind as I'd really been on the DL for the last 18 months or so. Anyway, he wants to know if I still had my Bubble Bags. I told him I did and he pulled this bag from his car and asked if I could process it as it was moldy. I asked for a week or so to fit it in and he said he'd be back up next weekend. I have only ran trim through my bags and have no experience processing this much semi dry buds. So this stuff is a bit damp but really shows no visible signs of mold. What would be the best way to handle this stuff? Just run it through the bags as I usually do or should I dry it out a bit? It's all bud, so should I break it up a bit or is it okay to throw it in and let the mixer do it as usual. He put a lot of bud in my trust and I just want to give him the best return I can so any help would be appreciated here Islanders. Have a good one. Oh, that's 145.5 grams.

Attachments

• 100_3887.jpg
    100_3887.jpg
    102.5 KB · Views: 3
  • 100_3889.jpg
    100_3889.jpg
    111.9 KB · Views: 6
  • 100_3892.jpg
    100_3892.jpg
    56.4 KB · Views: 3
You have to break the buds down or you won't get any yield. Grinder or let them dry to the point you can do it by hand.

Back