Bright Green Group of Companies

Since Caveman didn't answer I will fill in for him. He is still working for them the last I heard. I talk to him every couple of weeks or so. His is in a place where he has no internet so not possible to communicate.

I got the Blood Orange Tangerine and Lemon Fizz x Stardawg from him. Seems like the place is going some good things.

Thinking he will be back in Colo permanent soon. Will say hi for ya....

Thanks Putem...
Just wondering if those ginormous greenhouses were built and up and running...
Photos would be cool too....
first location was shutdown during the dig, archeologist had to identify bones found...second location is a green light... although building has begun, I have yet to start my work...I just been keeping myself busy, barely getting by until my part in the project begins...
Thanks for everyones interest!
Thanks Putembk for reminding me how relaxing the Island AllWays is...:puffpuffpass::puffpuffpass:

Since Caveman didn't answer I will fill in for him. He is still working for them the last I heard. I talk to him every couple of weeks or so. His is in a place where he has no internet so not possible to communicate.

I got the Blood Orange Tangerine and Lemon Fizz x Stardawg from him. Seems like the place is going some good things.

Thinking he will be back in Colo permanent soon. Will say hi for ya....

Got any pics of that LemonFizz X StarDog?
I miss hanging out, we got to run into each other next time I'm around...

Well this never panned out for me…… but, i finally got a MED badge now im licensed and looking for A growing gig in Trinidad, co!

We will see if the ndustry has a cave for me somewhere…

Back