BongHolio's vertical tiki

BongHolio

Under The Influence
hey guy's and gal's:wave2:
this is my first thread here at the cabana, so i want to show a little of whats is going on in my tiki:sniff:

i have grown verticly for about two years now, and i have to say this is what works best for me and my small gorw room:)

the hight on the room is 1.5m in hight and about 90cm x 1.5m.

for this hight , a vertical gow is the only way to go.

this time around i will be flowering five lovely ladys.

my setup can support up to nine plants if i flower very young clones with no veg time.

this time i wanted to waite and take some clones of these plants , so they got about three weeks of vegtime

the plants are in 3.5 liter pots with coco/perlite i get localy premixed, and it works great.

as you can see in the pics, im using drip irragation with 8L/h drip heads.
and im using house and garden coco nutrients in a 60 lier res.

the strais that i will be growing this time around are:

white russian
picture.php

picture.php

jack herrer
picture.php

king's bread
picture.php

and orange hill
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

flowering will start tonight so wish me luck :):island:

Thanks for putting up that Jack Herer, too. I've got a few beans but wasn't sure about this one. Someone told me that he thinks it's pretty strong in the Sativa side, and I do believe he is correct.

I stopped growing vertically when I was 10yo. Good thing I was just tall enough to go on the rides by then. :teeth:

Great looking setup my friend :wave2:
and some nice big plants realy big when they started the flowering stage or the didn't ?

peace
zozo

i have grown verticly for about two years now

didn't realize it'd been that long since you first tried the vert bong....

you do a great job with that setup man..lookin forward to the next show

Looking good:drool:

peace
stain

thanx for visiting my thread dude:)

Loved your grows before, will love them now. :)
Thanks for sharing, chaveri!

not a problem man, toda raba:)

Thanks for putting up that Jack Herer, too. I've got a few beans but wasn't sure about this one. Someone told me that he thinks it's pretty strong in the Sativa side, and I do believe he is correct.

I stopped growing vertically when I was 10yo. Good thing I was just tall enough to go on the rides by then. :teeth:

its my plesure seamaiden:)
well its a first time for me with the jack , but the good friend who gifted me the clone, has just grown it. and he said its the bomb.

Great looking setup my friend :wave2:
and some nice big plants realy big when they started the flowering stage or the didn't ?

peace
zozo

hey man! good to see you here:bong2:
well, tonight is the first day of flowering, i finished taking clones and spraying for bugs, god knows the plants are big and ready:)

interesting setup. man that one in the back is really stretching compared to the others.

thanx man'
yah, its a nice jamaican sativa, i might chope the top if i need to , but i will see how it develops .

didn't realize it'd been that long since you first tried the vert bong....

you do a great job with that setup man..lookin forward to the next show

thanx dude, ill try and put on a good show:)

Thats way cool.

thanks gr8fuldawg:thumbsup:

yeah i would top that jamaican. she isnt done stretching anytime soon it looks like and is already taller than the light.

i just had to kill 2 out of 3 blue mt jamaican females I had when they decided to go bananas.

Nice Tiki BH! How many watts is your light and how much better is the heat with the fan and the cool tube?

Great to see you here at the Cabana Bong. Very nice intro to your methods. I followed you at PG and now here for sure.

I see you are again using the surround watering manifold. So that is better for you than the old method with individual feeders from the res manifold? More even watering or just easier maintainance? More like autopilot I guess.

Punch my ticket for this one amigo.

Zigzag

yeah i would top that jamaican. she isnt done stretching anytime soon it looks like and is already taller than the light.

i just had to kill 2 out of 3 blue mt jamaican females I had when they decided to go bananas.

yah, i think im going to get a lower stand for the pit to stand on and save some head room, and ill chop the top just in case:)

Nice Tiki BH! How many watts is your light and how much better is the heat with the fan and the cool tube?

i did have a 600 but since im now hitting 32c dgrees i switched to my 400 just to be on the safe side:)

thecool tube helps alot, and the fan blowing straight up to the suction vent works great in heat reduction

Great to see you here at the Cabana Bong. Very nice intro to your methods. I followed you at PG and now here for sure.

I see you are again using the surround watering manifold. So that is better for you than the old method with individual feeders from the res manifold? More even watering or just easier maintainance? More like autopilot I guess.

Punch my ticket for this one amigo.

Zigzag

its stil the same as far as indevidual feeding, but the deivery system is new:)

this way its easyer to manage the setup as far as adding more or taking out feeders. now that its a central watering system its way better, but still the same as far as watering the plants.

i also did a cntral waist managment system instead of single waist hose from each plant, and that also help alot in managment and maintainance.

anyway nice to see you here ZigZag:) :bong2:

Ok BH, nice changes. A couple of new questions if you don't mind. I was wondering now, is that a new manifold returning individual plant runoff to a separate waste res? or is it now back drain the run off to the main rez from where the nutes are pumped from. It looks like to do this you had to raise the plant heights to get drain back. How high? I hope this is clear. It must be my Alzheimer's! :gramps: or maybe not- just the dope:wave:.

ZigZag

thank dude:bong2:

An All-Star lineup for sure!.................

Good luck with the flowering and Happy Farmin'!...................

good of you to stop by :bong2: thanx

Interesting set up you have, good growing. :pl:

hey Dr, great to see you here:flyguy:

Ok BH, nice changes. A couple of new questions if you don't mind. I was wondering now, is that a new manifold returning individual plant runoff to a separate waste res? or is it now back drain the run off to the main rez from where the nutes are pumped from. It looks like to do this you had to raise the plant heights to get drain back. How high? I hope this is clear. It must be my Alzheimer's! :gramps: or maybe not- just the dope:wave:.

ZigZag

not a problem dude, ask away:)

inspite of all the changes ,its stil the same run to waste system from before.
just a bit tidyer, and the waste res is on the side and not in the midle like before.:bong2:

Thanks for answering my questions Bong. One last one and I should have it down.
I thought you used a recirc program. Is that correct? If so how often do you return the drain res to the main rez. How many gallons of run off would you estimate you get daily when at max feed rates?, Or is this a drain to waste program?

Thanks so much for your time amigo. My inquiring mind wants to know.:smarty:

Back