Bodhi's Beans

Thanks X and fishfarmer! Good to know bodhi's working with ndnguys g13/hp. I remember they looked quite nice back in the day.

Unfortunately, I spent the night after work picking hermies from five of the cobra lips. They showed at the nodes where pre flowers appear rather than in the buds themselves. Looks like the pollen drop wasn't too bad, although one of the pinball wizards looks to be fully seeded.

I'm keeping the hermies for now to see if it was a one and done issue, but if any more appear that plant gets the axe.
Keeping cuts of all to run again as clones just in case it's a seed plant issue. Flowering in 1 gal root routers of coco so that could be the issue, or more likely Chem 3 genes rearing their heads.

In any case there's still a four very nice full-blown lady cobra lips.

Crossing the fingers for an easy finish.

a.

Last edited:
Grabbed the two closest plants for some day 32 pictures. Haven't seen any bananas reappear after plucking them a couple days ago, but will remain vigilant. I'll be running all phenos again from clone with much tighter pruning to see how they do in my normal setup.

Cobra Lips #6 (full lady)

CL6d32full.jpg

Cobra Lips #11 (full lady)

CL11d32.jpg

Can't recommend bodhi's gear enough.

a.

Last edited:
Day 37 update. Starting to swell and get quite packed in the tent. There's officially no room at the inn. No picture snafus this go around other than forgetting to grab a picture of Cobra Lips 19. Next go around...

Cobra Lips 1

CL1fulld37.jpg CL1closed37.jpg

Cobra Lips 3

CL3fulld37.jpg CL3closed37.jpg

Cobra Lips 4

CL4fulld37.jpg CL4closed37.jpg

Cobra Lips 6

CL6fulld37.JPG CL6closed37.JPG

Cobra Lips 10

CL10fulld37.jpg CL10closed37.jpg

Day 52 update. I've been quite short on time lately, so only full plant pictures. This may be the last update prior to pre-harvest pictures. Since these will be coming down around Turkey Day, I went in a different direction and pulled most of the fans to cut down on bucking them come chop. There's also a good amount of lowers that I'd like to get more light to. Going to be quite hard choosing the keeper phenos.

Cobra Lips 1

CL1fulld52.jpg

Cobra Lips 3

CL3fulld52.jpg

Cobra Lips 4

CL4fulld52.jpg

Cobra Lips 6

CL6fulld52.jpg

Cobra Lips 11

CL11fulld52.jpg

Cobra Lips 13

CL13fulld52.jpg

Cobra Lips 16

CL16fulld52.jpg

Cobra Lips 19

View attachment 249518

a.

Attachments

• CL19fulld52.jpg
    CL19fulld52.jpg
    185.9 KB · Views: 7
Pinball Wizard 1

PW1fulld52.jpg

Pinball Wizard 3

pw3fulld52.jpg

Pinball Wizard 4

pw4fulld52.JPG

Pinball Wizard 6

PW6fulld52.jpg

Pinball Wizard 7

PW7fulld52.jpg

Pinball Wizard 9

PW9fulld52.jpg

Pinball Wizard 10

PW10fulld52.jpg

Pinball Wizard 12

PW12fulld52.jpg

a.

Thanks Annaba. Whole plant pics are my way of hiding my appalling photography skills. Pinball wizard 10 looks ready to come down at any time, but will likely let it go to get a bit of a flush first.

a.

Thanks for the kind words folks. I’ll get the last set of pictures up in the next few days. I’ll say I’m highly impressed with bodhi’s gear as always.

a.

At 1st sure looked like the Money Maker was flowing as the best yielder B.U.T. the others are quickly catching up to the finish line .. Great ride ..:jump:

The money maker is an early finisher, but the chem-dominant phenos of the cobra lips are stacking quickly on the back end. It looks like they’ll be the yielders of the bunch. Dry weight will tell the tale, but there looks to be multiple phenos that will yield 4-5 zips in a gallon of coco. Not sure whether to attribute it to cooler temps or the DE CMH, but the OGK S1 #2 is by far the frostiest run I’ve had. It’s putting all other plants to shame in terms of trich density.

If there’s any plants that catch folks’ eyes and want to try them out, give me a shout.

a.

What is the make-up of that money maker ?? I really didn't see it up on the Bondi seeds site as one of his so maybe it was one of his older creations ??:dancer:

The ogk s1s and money maker aren’t bodhi creations, but rather errant clones I tossed in to fill the tent. The money maker is a mix of old school genetics, comprised of master Kush, Hindu Kush and skunk. Not sure which breeder lines were used in the cross, but she finishes quickly and puts on the weight.

a.

Back