Blueberry IX / IBL

I don't believe that I have room in this season to try these in my greenhouse. I would look forward to trying a few plants next season.

These look like some nice genetics Mathew.
Peace farmerlion

I had a blueberry, way back early 2000's that behaved quite 'indica'. Was a great at keeping it's flavor and personality, even if kept not so well, even a year or more later. It had a tendency to make people 'hear things'...sister said that she could hear what sounded like voices that she couldn't quite make out, like from the other side of an insulated wall. I could have lived with that...cuz what i got was a sudden startling evil ROAR!!! (just out of the blue, about made me pee my pants, every time) I liked it far better in crosses, as far as flavor, and the audibles were less. It's in my old 'Q', as a grandparent of the 'strain', but i gave away all the straight blueberry seed. I always figure that the bb that i had must have been very close to DJ's, maybe an 'f2' from him.

Maybe the auditory thing just affected my family, cuz i've never really read about anyone else experiencing that.

Back a few years ago, when in Vegas, we sampled some BlueDream that was lovely. From that dispensary over by the trump building, can't remember the name. And i have a couple of gifted bb crosses, one is from the old ISP gang, @Ohsogreen probably, that was labelled as being x OG, but one of the other guys said that it might be Chem (if i remember correctly). Also, i was gifted a cross with JackieO, according to the label. But, offhand, that's about all that i have in storage.

I really truly enjoyed that CaliO S1's that was gifted, and would like to try the JackiO bb cross, just to see if i could get a good orange out of it. (the only other orange x seed that i have was from TigerLily, and i heard that it's maybe not what i was told, but it was presented as being Herijuana x CaliO.)
wayback on CW I grew some old calio’s s1’s..[hortboy?]
actually only got one plant
giant leaves
smelled SO orange
not a towering high but quite up

would love to have that batch to work with

Blukkaki, Silly bastard and some freebee nl5 open pollination :-) arrived 3 days ago.
Took about a week to get to the UK. Thanks Matt.
Silly bastard and NL have gone in the fridge with 6 of the blukkaki as back ups, I planted 5 (11 came in the 10 pack) and 4 have sprouted in 3 days.
3-4 months and I'll be chucking that creamy goodness all over the faces of all the haters.
If I get 4 males I'm filling a room with all different females and have a blueberry orgy, but ideally I'd rather take it to F3 and then start working it into my own lines.

All in all excellent service from riot seed. Thankyou.

Attachments

• bl.jpg
    bl.jpg
    111.9 KB · Views: 0
  • ble.jpg
    ble.jpg
    109.1 KB · Views: 0
  • blue.jpg
    blue.jpg
    110.8 KB · Views: 0
  • bluk.jpg
    bluk.jpg