Blue Dream

some are callin the BD, the new Bigbud. yields real well, and the buds are rock hard.

decent high, great aromas and taste. what i have smoked was imported, this is the first ill finish one.

witchking, my nephew had one of his friends over, i lit his ass up on some Strawberry Hill, as he was checkin out a bud, he commented how lite it was. if its not rock hard bud its no good, lol.

he was fried, later my nephew told me the guy said he had never smoked weed like that:D

CBF

I dunno, witchking. Personally, I love hazes and hybrids, but I found Blue Dream did have a tolerance build up very quickly. I love the taste and aroma, but for me it's one of those plants you just keep a jar for when the mood strikes. Fantastic yielder, easy to grow, but the potency just wasn't there for me on numerous runs.

I'd take the Mango Haze cut I have any day over BD for hazeiness:d2:

a.

Nice looking plant CBF. I have a patient requesting that. Is it available in seed or clone only?

yeah its a traded cut, shes a hella commercial cropper, i took flowerin cuts, there rooted just awaitin um to reveg.

give me some time and ill make sure your patient gets there request

CBF

some are callin the BD, the new Bigbud. yields real well, and the buds are rock hard.

decent high, great aromas and taste. what i have smoked was imported, this is the first ill finish one.

Thats about what it's like around here these days, there's so much BD imported crap comin out of Cali it's like the new beasters.

Hopefully its better when you grow it yourself, she looks nice and yields well.

heres a few pics of my BD,she is the BB phenom,good hard hitting smoke if you let it go 70 days

Attachments

• blue dream@8 weeks flower 002.jpg
    blue dream@8 weeks flower 002.jpg
    125 KB · Views: 18
  • blue dream@8 weeks flower 003.jpg
    blue dream@8 weeks flower 003.jpg
    144.2 KB · Views: 26
  • blue dream@8 weeks flower 004.jpg
    blue dream@8 weeks flower 004.jpg
    134.4 KB · Views: 16
yeah lots of people running it.. great color and bag appeal with yield but people get burnt on it quick.. I think mainly due to sativaish high but not sure.. wont be around for long im thinking.

"think mainly due to" (her rather mellow) "sativaish high but not sure.. "

i like it, but i'd really not if it was all i had to smoke. it's a nice change of pace. there's nothing too spectacular about her. she does smell and taste good.
it's a "pleasant" high.
never gonna catch someone by surprise and have 'em say holy cheet man, what was IN that chit?

what were your factors for harvesting? hair color crystal color leaf color? I pulled some mine a while back and they were loking much like this one earlier, totally grean, no purple.

did it just get real cold? I pulled mine when they were about 70-80% red hairs. and not a spot of purple on any of the blue dreams.

goin the distance with the plant bro, been in the 40sF for a week or better, were actually gettin a great season this year in the rockies. last year ended in the 3rd week of sept, we have about another 3/4 days to get um in.

i keep an eye on the trics for harvest, like to see some ambers 5% or so.

CBF

looks leafy to me....and the other BD pics must be diff phenos...dial that baby in...i love me some blue...peace...elk:wave:

Hola elk, just got done taken the plant down, and yeah leafy is the word, serious bitch to trim up.

run it indoors, and not near as leafy, ya know how the fan blades are always fatter inside then out. and of course outside, ya get more leaf then usual on a plant also.

origins of this cut is from 2 gals in cali, there responsible for the OG Kush X Master Kush if ya heard of it about.

have heard of different phenos of the BD, havent a clue ecactly which this one would be.

indoors she throws no color under normal temps.

CBF

Hello everyone, my name is Tony I’m new here & just wanted to share some SCBD for all my Blue Dream lovers. Here’s my cut of BD from Harborside 🔥 just took some fresh cuts off mom … find me on IG: THCity732 peace and love 💪🏼

Attachments

• IMG_7689.png
    IMG_7689.png
    6 MB · Views: 18
  • 404A1B66-ED14-434A-9295-07D6A55D53D4.jpeg
    404A1B66-ED14-434A-9295-07D6A55D53D4.jpeg
    2.5 MB · Views: 18
Consistently one of the most popular varieties of flower in the USA. I've held an SCBD for many years. Really lovely plant, good producer, good bag appeal, nice dreamy high... but definitely daytime smoke/lightweight weed. I can smoke this stuff all day and barely feel high. I keep her around for people who don't smoke much.

Back