Black Bubba

G

Green Mopho

Bubba Doja (Pre '98 Bubba Kush x Double Purple Doja). Thanks to Senex for the seeds, and thanks to Outlaw for the original hybrid!

I ran about 40 seeds and found 12 females. The White females are nice, but nothing that special compared to the original P98 BK, other than an OG-type pheno I found (#4).

These pics are of the one I am dubbing Black Bubba, cuz its the most bubba dom and the darkest blackest pheno that I found, my #3

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

As you can see, she is pretty and she has real stink to her, but I don't see heavy trich production. I will keep her for now just based on straight purple coloring, but I found another somewhat hybrid purple pheno that seems to be yielding ALOT more and also has much heavier trich production!

picture.php

Very nice man have you smoked her yet or is this from seed still?

I have only smoked one of the white phenos (thanks to a snip that s2b stole and grew and harvested all in the time that I was doing other dumb shit)...I'm still in research mode with these...

more like purple mopho

" in the bay / we get that purple by the way "

lookin good .... what happened to outlaw he out the mix now ?

damn dude...that's a super deep purple...just pretty. get down on that smoke report! ;-)

i m a bit confused aren t this cross called cherry kush ??
i ve grown my share of bubba x doja and i really liked them, some pheno have rock hard nugs, smell and potency is very good.

good job brosky
cheers
jeffman

Back