Bio-Phos Information

Rootwise

The Rootwise Biological Program continues with the addition of “Bio-Phos”, the third component in our series of balanced microbial inputs. Phosphorus availability relies on a complex process of microbial digestion and its associated enzyme production and exchange. Using targeted inoculants to assist this process requires more than one or two species of microbes. Building upon the diversity in our flagship inoculant “Mycrobe Complete”, we developed “Bio-Phos” to address the multiple functions that are involved in the chain reactions of Phosphorus mobility. Our goal was to assist in maximum genetic potential, terpene expression, and vitality as you near the end of a crop’s lifecycle.
-
-
Bio-Phos is designed for application during flowering and fruiting of your crop’s life cycle. For best results, apply our base inoculant “Mycrobe Complete” during the vegetative growth cycle in your garden and transition to “Bio-Phos” at early bud-set. As always, mix and apply with Rootwise Bio-Catalyst to accelerate the biological functions of our inoculants. -
-
IMG_0421.jpeg

I use this around week 2 flower in soil. I also recommend it to hydroponic growers in passive medias (peat/coco/rockwool) for midflower. Even if they don't use it regularly, its helps to keep around incase you experience any lock-out issues in mid-flower. Its my first go to in peat or coco mid-flower lockout if the media got too dry.

Back