Big Doob Genetics

doob

So far I've released one seed selection, one collaboration, and one backcross.

I selected Triple Burger number 10, dubbed it the Marsala Cut and it was first popularized by Cookie Chris Genetics. She spread to Shango dispensary in Las Vegas on a commercial level. The clone does almost 5% hash from fresh frozen and smells mostly like Chem D with a citrus OG twist which is likely from the original Larry OG F8 outcross to GMO.

The first collaboration, Blue Mojito, used a female "Blue Gelato S1" gifted to me by Cookie Chris Genetics and my triple burger male. Not to blow up his spot but was a bagseed so potentially not her own father but it was very deep in the bud so possible for sure. She was short, smelled and tasted like fruity pebbles, and was frosty to the ends of her sugar leaves. The high was not blistering but good for sure.

The first backcross, The Plug Best Friend, used the same triple burger male which was the so called "doppelganger" due to structure, appearance, rooting speed, aroma, and overall vigor. The GMO cut was sourced via Dark Heart Nursery. So far three phenotypes have been identified, stretchers, shorts, and runts. Stretchers and shorts feature the long petioles and GMO structure but vary in finishing height. The runts are cookies / OGKB phenos that veg slowly.

I will be taking both a stretcher male and a short male across the sister cuts. I culled the runts from the females and have 5 right now. D,O,L,K, + E cuts are flowering alongside the H male. The P male will be used next for version 2. Check out @theseedkompany for a larger scale grow of The Plug Best Friend in South Africa. Very few others have the beans... 👀

Only Blue Mojito and Marsala Burger are available right now. The original stock of The Plug Best Friend is no longer available.

Post up any pics and vids you'd like of my selected genetics growing. Make sure you post up any herms you find because I'm not here to sugar coat my tester results either. 🤙

Back