been busy

junior-b

time is of a premium to me as im self employed. i diss the hobby a lot.
some times treat the ladies very badly. so i said i was going to turn over a new leaf.be better.
got a new batch of clones in late august (thanky thanky you know who you are, had em rooted by mid september. very happy with selection
rooted in perlite under 32 watt round floro old kitchen type
they veg under a 250 mh 24/7 in lil perlite hempycups
Cherry Slyder
NL X SD
Purple Ganster
Shrom
Island Sweet Skunk
(one cut of SD which dint make it sniff sniff)
so i make cuts of everything alive
planned on the NL X SD to be the main girl so made more copies to make many copies

got sunglasses.....

hung 600 watt mh conversion bulb from ceiling (chain w/hooks) stapled screen to ceilings joists (was in a 4 foot tall roll, old construction barrier, holes are diamond in shape 2 1/4" interior length with diagonal at 3 3/4 "
perfect for scroggin)
screen is about 31" in dia
about a foot over the tub i put the first 9 ladies in
flipped em in october
those i expected to be like a lollipop of weed not much screen fillers.... samples. as the rest continue to veg. to be added to the screen later.
month goes by..1schrom,1 pg, 5 nl x sd , 2 iss in flower..schrom, pg, 3 nl x sd doing ok rest lagging...lack of good root development but they will continue i want to smoke them too. schrom is def the screen filler.

i made some plant stands a few years back to hold plants up to be a second tier for a vert grow. they came in nicely..
added 9 more plants about 2 week ago these were def ready for flower.1 1/2 - 2 footers easy i added them to the screen with ties these 9 are doing the job of filling the screen
1 shrom screen filler beast
4 nl x sd screen surrounder very lanky makes nice buds on the screen
2 cs not a real scrogging plant but have her tied to the screen anyway ;)
2 pg screen filler

screen has like 20" of plants around it.not full but 60% id say (thats with both sets of plants on the screen)
decided 3 days ago hps would be nice for my first set of buds. almost a month to go before first harvest.

thinking something should be ready every month

Back