Beaudelaire Strain Guide

Nice work Boo.......you're ahead of me on the puter skillz!!!!:happy:

boy you must feel like a dummy for saying that dankster...bwahahahaha...thank the old man, he gave 'em to me...how's he enjoying my old scooter...:dancer:

Nah not particularly.....me an puters go together like gas and water.

Scooter???Which one you speak of?

We don't get over his way much at all.....he's usually over here so I myself haven't seen what all he has as far as :harley1:

I found Fleur Du Mal online just today and remember the old strain names but never got to smoke any of them never mind grow them. Do you think it is still fresh stock or ...? I know peeps here are fond of all the releases.

Hey ludacris, good find! FDM Seeds is baudelaire. I didn't even know he was in the seed business. Hadn't seen or heard tell of him since the old days. And no, these are old lines, but fresh seeds. I doubt he's selling 15-20 year old seeds!

saw this this morning, boy do I miss tommy, he was one of my dearest friends, most generous man to walk thru my doors...the world is a poorer place without him...

Never had the pleasure of meeting him, Boo. I think he was on cannabisworld when I was hanging mostly at overgrow. Heard he was good peeps. RIP.

Never had the pleasure of meeting him, Boo. I think he was on cannabisworld when I was hanging mostly at overgrow. Heard he was good peeps. RIP.

tommy, myself, and 2 others we site mods at overgrow but I'm sure he was all over the internet...he was one of the original ae77, back in the late 90's...I gave the eulogy at his wake, couldn't stop myself from crying...

Do we have any computer savy members here? I have all 4 files on a hard drive in PDF. The ones that are here dont work the only one that does work is this one that oldsog posted. Its the first of the files new world strains with introduction, then there is Africa, Asia, and Europe. The problem is with the PDF permissions. I cant copy and past them here. But I can move them like from one folder to another or to a flash drive I can even move them to a device but I cant get them here. So I need to know if there is any one here that know their way around a PC and PDF files with permissions and the workings of a forum.

I saved the strainguide from the old site, I'll try and figure out a way to post it

Back