Basement terrarium

Making some lighting changes in the 5x5 flower tent where I have a little too much stretch on a couple crosses. The ice cream banger in the back started growing past the lights so I decided to pull the center led and replace it with flex DE on 600w.IMG_5820.jpeg

I’ll figure out what exactly I am going to do but for now I just have the led dimmed way down. I am thinking of playing with some different lighting schedule combinations kind of similar to what I’ve been doing in the 4x8 tent. IMG_5819.jpeg

The 4x8 isn’t even a week into flower and I am worried about the black triangle hedge. I took a bunch of tops for clones to try and get her a little more manageable but she rebounded hard. I did get a trellis in there and mashed her down a bit.

Miracle Glue IMG_5817.jpeg

Flambanger IMG_5818.jpeg

Miracle CookiesIMG_5816.jpeg

Everything lookin' great dude!

Don't be afraid to put those stretchy ladies thru some heavy bondage, they actually enjoy it! 💯
Thank you sir!

I have a love hate relationship with trellis netting and generally try to use as absolutely little as possible. Understanding it’s essential at times it comes down to harvest. It makes an otherwise exciting time miserable for me trying to untangle pretty flowers from the tangled webs of plastic.

On my lighting changes yesterday I managed to plug my led straight into an outlet. The 5x5 tent got a nice dose of light through the dark cycle. I guess that’s why they call it dope! Or at least I sure felt like a dope when I discovered that this morning.

I decided to go ahead and shut the lights down for the day to give them an extended dark cycle before getting back on track tomorrow.

I got some clones potted today. There is only one strain that isn’t throwing out roots like the rest. The veg space is seriously overcrowded and I am going to donate some plants to family next week after pulling clones. I just got too bottled necked for my flower space. IMG_5850.jpeg

The 4x8 is also being pushed to the max. I think it will work out alright but it’s definitely going to be pushing the limits height wise for two of the big pots. Black triangle being the biggest but the Purple lush in the back right is no slouch. IMG_5842.jpegIMG_5843.jpeg

The 5x5 has there from Volta that are two weeks in with the others at the six week mark. IMG_5844.jpeg

Miracle glue IMG_5841.jpeg
Super lemon nastyIMG_5839.jpeg
Miracle cookies and she has some sex appeal IMG_5846.jpeg

Miracle Glue and Super Lemon Nasty are looking pretty nice as well
Absolutely. Just something about those really swollen bracts (I think that’s the proper term) on the cookies that really draw me to it. It’s interesting because the tent is getting stinky but I really can’t tell who is putting off the most odor. The lemon probably has the strongest stem rub but it isn’t what I’m smelling when I walk up.

Back