@Barefrog

It isn't a problem! I think Teresa and i are used to each other's 'stuff' by now. If you think that you are a dork, (not that you or teresa are) you'll probably fit right in! I've been known to type odd things, and sometimes they crack me up. Sort of like when i type hokidays, instead of holidays, etc. Now with my feeble eyesights, i often READ weird things or see odd things. With the macular degeneration, my brain sometimes tries to 'fill in' what it thinks that it sees. One evening, i knew that wasn't a frog sitting under the rocking chair, but that's what my brain insisted. Not exactly like having a hallucination, because there is something actually there. It's like there are pieces of a puzzle that are missing, so the brain tries to fill in those gaps. It usually does a good job, and then there's the other times. Probably will get better when they can get the cataracts taken care of, but they won't mess with them, until they are sure that they are done with the shots for the macular degeneration.

It isn't a problem! I think Teresa and i are used to each other's 'stuff' by now. If you think that you are a dork, (not that you or teresa are) you'll probably fit right in! I've been known to type odd things, and sometimes they crack me up. Sort of like when i type hokidays, instead of holidays, etc. Now with my feeble eyesights, i often READ weird things or see odd things. With the macular degeneration, my brain sometimes tries to 'fill in' what it thinks that it sees. One evening, i knew that wasn't a frog sitting under the rocking chair, but that's what my brain insisted. Not exactly like having a hallucination, because there is something actually there. It's like there are pieces of a puzzle that are missing, so the brain tries to fill in those gaps. It usually does a good job, and then there's the other times. Probably will get better when they can get the cataracts taken care of, but they won't mess with them, until they are sure that they are done with the shots for the macular degeneration.
Appreciate your humor:)
Praying for wisdom for the med staff you are working with and for comfort and healing for you 🙏 Much love!

Back