Bacon Explosion

Quagmire

In the Groove
Getting together with my boys today for some buds, brews and smoked meat. This is an annual thing, this year we decided on smoking a "bacon explosion".

picture.php

11 pounds of bacon.

picture.php

8 pounds of beef.

picture.php

6 more pounds of precooked bacon.

picture.php

3 pounds of cheddar.

picture.php

2 pounds jalapenos, a bottle of franks, some spices and parmesan.

picture.php

All rolled up.

This is going on the smoker this afternoon. I'll do my best to get some pics up while its happening but.....

ohhh my, looking awsum

firing up the smoker tonite for a pork shoulder going to use grape chips and see how it turns out

Truly a masterpiece in the making..you are one lucky dude Quag..
I've seen those bacon logs before on the internet and always wondered how the fuk to weave the bacon like that..it must take hours..
Enjoy !

Looks like a hell of a meal. What kinda wood you using? I love using pecan. It helps I have a few pecan trees in my yard. And anywhere you look. Around here.

I am in BACON HEAVEN ... Im buying a smoker :puffpuffpass:

I built one out of a 55 gallon drum. It is called an ugly drum smoker. I am about to fire it up for some ribs.

I love my electric smoker, use it all the time. But there ain't NO way that roll would fit in mine. I'm looking forward to seeing how your roll comes out... :drool:

looks kind of like some things called "alligator eggs" we made a few years ago. a few different ingredients but awesome nonetheless. that must have been bacon heaven lol. aloha

Back