Aussie Greenhouse Run Autumn 24’

G’day folks.

MattBoos/GBS here. I run a Small seedbank downunder and run with the Breeders Syndicate crew.

Loved hearing the boys on the podcast today, got me excited to jump on and see what’s what.

Currently I’m running a greenhouse of mostly sativa genetics, namely:
- Doc D/NobodysNursery/Loooosh: Santa Cruz Blue Dream x A5 bc1
- Riot Seeds: Trademark Chad (Durban x Blue Bonnet)
- Santa Cruz Goatfarm: Sour Bubble Wreck (BOG’s sb x ATW)
- Kanga/BucketBongs/SouthernSunSeeds: Starmox (Stardog x Mullum/Oaxacan). & BJMOX (Bazooka Joe x Mullum/Oaxacan)
- Piffcoast: Harlem Dreams S1 (Blue Dream x Piff s1, LocalBirdseed cut)
- Doc D Seeds: Band-Aid Haze ix3 (LocalBirdseed cut)
- YoSammy/Dampkring: Isaac Haze (G13HzA x C5/5HzC, Local birdseed cut).
- Tom Hill’s Haze

I’ve been growing outdoor for almost ten years and started the seedbank to help buffer my collection and sustain the addiction 😂❤️ peace and to the CC family.
That list has me drooling brother, SCBDxA5?! Damn, I’d follow an onlyfans page for her. Same with the bandaid and the Isaac. Will def be watching this year’s adventure unfold. Much love 🙏❤️

Hola meine damen & herren

Returning again for another instalment. Cropped all the sour bubble wreck & Durban x blue bonnet and made some room for the inbound blue dream hybrids.
View attachment 360853
First pic is GH#1 which has got a big east coast Mullum Thai bush (back L), 2 x TK x Blue Bonnet Cuts (Front L), a Big ol Harlem Dreams cut (back r) and a Sour Bubble x Trainwreck in early flower (front R)

View attachment 360854

Second pic is Gh#2 full of haze shrubs. Upfront is yosammys Isaac Haze (G13/HzA x C5 f2), behind it is Band-Aid haze, to the left is harken dreams and the big satty is Tom hills haze.
View attachment 360856
Pic 3: closeup Harlem dreams
View attachment 360857
Pic 4: closeup Band-Aid haze 13
View attachment 360858
Pic 5: Tom Hills Haze week fkn 16 or 20 I don’t know 😂 clone been outside since October. Hills hoist poking through in the back for all the Aussies out there
View attachment 360859
Pic 6: shadehouse full of seed projects and ‘to be transplanted’ blue dream hybrids.
View attachment 360860
Pic 7: victory garden ala Churchill
Absolutely beautiful,
Love when people grow a bunch of hazes. Big props brotha

Back