Aussie Greenhouse Run Autumn 24’

GurtBySeeds

G’day folks.

MattBoos/GBS here. I run a Small seedbank downunder and run with the Breeders Syndicate crew.

Loved hearing the boys on the podcast today, got me excited to jump on and see what’s what.

Currently I’m running a greenhouse of mostly sativa genetics, namely:
- Doc D/NobodysNursery/Loooosh: Santa Cruz Blue Dream x A5 bc1
- Riot Seeds: Trademark Chad (Durban x Blue Bonnet)
- Santa Cruz Goatfarm: Sour Bubble Wreck (BOG’s sb x ATW)
- Kanga/BucketBongs/SouthernSunSeeds: Starmox (Stardog x Mullum/Oaxacan). & BJMOX (Bazooka Joe x Mullum/Oaxacan)
- Piffcoast: Harlem Dreams S1 (Blue Dream x Piff s1, LocalBirdseed cut)
- Doc D Seeds: Band-Aid Haze ix3 (LocalBirdseed cut)
- YoSammy/Dampkring: Isaac Haze (G13HzA x C5/5HzC, Local birdseed cut).
- Tom Hill’s Haze

I’ve been growing outdoor for almost ten years and started the seedbank to help buffer my collection and sustain the addiction 😂❤️ peace and to the CC family.

Attachments

• IMG_4398.jpeg
    IMG_4398.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 11
  • IMG_4402.jpeg
    IMG_4402.jpeg
    2.2 MB · Views: 11
  • IMG_4446.jpeg
    IMG_4446.jpeg
    2.2 MB · Views: 11
  • IMG_4447.jpeg
    IMG_4447.jpeg
    2.7 MB · Views: 12
  • IMG_4448.jpeg
    IMG_4448.jpeg
    3.8 MB · Views: 12
Nice kushy - I’ve got a nice Harlem girl getting pollinated by mango haze right now. Some beans are yours if you want em 🍻👊
thanks..

had thoughts that this cut I have needs to be sativa-ized one more shot away from the modern gene pool..

I had to search through a few to not get too much modern feel to this Uptown...even then there is a bit too much relaxation for the old gaffer

however its amazing I am still smoking it everyday.. [so its got some real juice]

of course it all seems pheno dependent..the one I have was hit to" brown haze”..I wonder where the euphoria/energy comes from..

would expect the relaxation to come from the BB part of BD..but I have grown pure haze and got sedation so I am guessing

I do think the more modern smell and resin come from BD..

have heard lots of good things about mango haze..that there are scorching rocket fuel[high not smell] pheno’s in mango haze

captain..we desire rocket fuel..

bro you got some great stuff in that gh

Last edited:
Kushy - im with ya on the chill as effect. Thinking the same as well as the resin, my mate ran the S1’s of the HD and said most were like basement funk and some weird caramel with this one being the franky but zero berry funnily enough. Though it was already an s1 of an outlier expression from the f1 hybrid so a good ways away from BD potentially. Peace brother.

Last 2 x pics are East Coast Mullum Thai from southern sun seeds. I’ll spew a quick rundown, running the other 5 fems inside but this girl is like double the size so she’s graduated to the jungle gym.

Ok, so, ECMT. Hybrid of two special plants my mate sunny bred and still holds that incorporate lots of work from Kangativa, Chaco & Nevil. The mum is called Fruity D and is a hybrid of the ECSD clone and a male from kanga stock that was called ‘super Kush Mullum Thai.’ Now details on the second part get s little fuzzy now as Nev was working with multiple Kush at the time. My research indicates that this was either a Pink Kush from queeferman or a Bubba Bx of sorts sourced from Jim Ortega/dogless via Swerve 🫣 ain’t that a fucking trio.

Anywho - there was another line made at the same time by kanga that was simply called ‘Kush Mullum Thai’ and utilised ‘the other’ Kush. So same Uber-dominant trippy Mullum Thai dad (hempys Thai?) and different Kush mum.

On the pollen donor side (these are fems) is Chemmy Kush Mullum Thai which is an attempt by Sunny to match the inbred nature of the Mullum Thai by smashing it with a bunch of Chem D. Ooshka. Initial hybrid was Chem D x Topanga from Chaco crossed into the Kush Mullum Thai by Sun, that was then hit with some Chem D bx Pollen (would have to Rezdog work for the time, though I think it was karma or TrueCanna who made the seeds) that came from a bloke in Hungary 😂
Chemmy kush Mullum Thai was born.

Big fkn story but I spoke to curby about building an Aussie thing here with some historical stuff so I’ll b linking to this thread later.

Big girls in pic 4&5 have been through the hottest Aussie summer in a long time in a fkn greenhouse no less but still kicking goals. Genetics is Bazooka Joe from @ThaDocta crossed to reversed Mullum Oaxacan made by a Fella downunder in 2010s. MoX is dominant as fuck but there’s no rot on these doinks so I have to think perhaps the rot resistant quality of the Indiana BG has some role to play.

Pic 3 - couple of Durban x blue bonnet from @Matthewriot

Pic 2 - Tom hills haze ‘south east Asian’ clone a buddy sent me to run, his pick of 3 packs. ‘The 5%er’ so I’m intrigued. Hit it with mango haze of course…..

Pic 1 - Sour Bubble x Arcata Trainwreck from @Pac photos not doing justice at all. Shit is white.

Alright stick a fork in me.

Attachments

• IMG_1829.jpeg
    IMG_1829.jpeg
    322.5 KB · Views: 11
  • IMG_1830.jpeg
    IMG_1830.jpeg
    454 KB · Views: 10
  • IMG_1826.jpeg
    IMG_1826.jpeg
    556.7 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG_1821.jpeg
    IMG_1821.jpeg
    500.5 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_1822.jpeg
    IMG_1822.jpeg
    659.7 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_1824.jpeg
    IMG_1824.jpeg
    335.1 KB · Views: 10
  • IMG_1816.jpeg
    IMG_1816.jpeg
    396.5 KB · Views: 11
Last edited:
.....that thhaze looks darn chunky..

whoa..if its the 5% ....holler about it..the paranoid peek betwixt the blinds pheno?
Derppp take that back kushy - that’s an east Coast Mullum Thai plant. Not sure how the kafuffle happened but I’ll chuck up a couple THH pics before Tom appears to tell me I’m shite.

That’s the THH - my apologies. Apparently super spare flowers, aka fuck all yield, but super mango smelling flowers with a peak sativa high. Haven’t smoked myself, just got the clone.

Attachments

• IMG_1830.jpeg
    IMG_1830.jpeg
    454 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_1827.jpeg
    IMG_1827.jpeg
    378.1 KB · Views: 5
It seems that all the pics have been thrown outta whack from when I first posted in order I will edit original post and re-label.

You Sativa boys blow my mind such patience !
Indoors I stick to a more manageable timeframe for sure T, I’m lucky to be relatively closer to equator than most in here I believe so can get away with some greenhouse runs for my darlin sattys lol

I much prefer growing in ground with all the fun that comes with making beds and compost etc but we’re still complete prohibition land down here so gotta keep it a bit lowkey.

Here’s a garden I did of sweet skunk s1 x giesel a few years ago. Our monsoon summer but only lost a bit to mildew.

Attachments

• IMG_4790.png
    IMG_4790.png
    3.8 MB · Views: 8
First couple shots are an almost finished sour bubble x Trainwreck from @Pac that’s leaning hella sour bubble but on a big tw frame which is awesome.

Pics 3&4 is Tom Hills Haze clone that’s probably like week 11? 12? I don’t know 😂 clones been outside since October. Inspection might fuck me but hoping I can take her the distance.

Attachments

• C799C37E-56D4-47F8-8211-219C61CE6DA5.jpeg
    C799C37E-56D4-47F8-8211-219C61CE6DA5.jpeg
    144.5 KB · Views: 7
  • CCA239E8-2219-4DCD-A163-3D391ACD2237.jpeg
    CCA239E8-2219-4DCD-A163-3D391ACD2237.jpeg
    117.2 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG_1880.jpeg
    IMG_1880.jpeg
    564.8 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG_1882.jpeg
    IMG_1882.jpeg
    284.9 KB · Views: 7
Hola meine damen & herren

Returning again for another instalment. Cropped all the sour bubble wreck & Durban x blue bonnet and made some room for the inbound blue dream hybrids.
IMG_1906.jpeg
First pic is GH#1 which has got a big east coast Mullum Thai bush (back L), 2 x TK x Blue Bonnet Cuts (Front L), a Big ol Harlem Dreams cut (back r) and a Sour Bubble x Trainwreck in early flower (front R)

IMG_1908.jpeg

Second pic is Gh#2 full of haze shrubs. Upfront is yosammys Isaac Haze (G13/HzA x C5 f2), behind it is Band-Aid haze, to the left is harken dreams and the big satty is Tom hills haze.
IMG_5145.png
Pic 3: closeup Harlem dreams
IMG_5146.png
Pic 4: closeup Band-Aid haze 13
IMG_1921.jpeg
Pic 5: Tom Hills Haze week fkn 16 or 20 I don’t know 😂 clone been outside since October. Hills hoist poking through in the back for all the Aussies out there
IMG_1926.jpeg
Pic 6: shadehouse full of seed projects and ‘to be transplanted’ blue dream hybrids.
IMG_1922.jpeg
Pic 7: victory garden ala Churchill

Back