Arkansas sk indica phenos

CTG

Not quite a road kill but has an old school kind bud smell and flavor, slight road kill dank sweet kind of piney and sour. Def not anything like what I’ve seen in the last 15 or more years. Not overpowering flavor but if you bake it instead of burning it is real nice.. I do this with all my herb anyway it’s a waist to catch it on fire..the stone is old school as well powerful more in the head than body. Bout three small tastes and I’m done. Creeps up on ya, after bout ten minutes find yourself saying dam I’m stoned Lol
Thanks stash I’m going to work on reproducing them ASAP
Is worthy for sure
-ct—

It would be worthy to invest in some Skunk seeds from Sam the Skunkman via Chimera. Then, search for males and females and cross to your skunks.

The only problem with that is I don’t believe Sam ever had the true road kill. I would never want to dutchify a good real skunk line. Not trying to be an ass my friend but the Dutch fckd up many killer old school strains by their breeding practices one male to one fem etc. is part of the reason there are 1000’s of strains and hybrids of less than top quality now days. When top quality strains are spoken of today sam isn’t in the conversation. Have argued with sam, shanti and the likes many times over the years. Not overly thrilled with their holier than thou attitudes or the trolls that follow them.. I’ll work with your breedings(rock) any day over the folks I mentioned. Sam has nothing with real
Skunk in it!

You have a love for the skunks Ctg. Henceforth, you follow your intuitive skills amigo.

Are you reproducing these seeds CTG? Also what about possibly reversing any of the stinkier gems to backtrack a little into the genetics? Oftentimes you can find better in a reversal than the original tissue. :pics:

I am reproing them this next round inspecta. If I don’t find any males will s1 them. Pulled down the most sat pheno last night and she is a stinker for sure..

Back