Anyone have any good remedies for Eczema?

When my cuticles split I use a product called O'Keeffe's Working Hands. I get it at the check out counter at Ace Hardware. Best thing I have ever used.

Both my daughter and I have psoriasis. I use a steroid cream Fluocinonide. Works well for me. Daughter has it much worse and uses a expensive liquid "Taclonex". Costs a fortune. We are looking into getting it from Canada. Cost is about 75% less than here in the US.

Happened to me to when I lived up north in winter, I used baga balm or utter cream with good sucess, if any want to know it's like a million paper cuts, I deal with psoriasis now, I learned how to change biologics as you treat it, did the same with both creams on splitting fingers

It's been suggested already but Coconut oil would be my go to. Love this oil.

I would also start taking activated charcoal and/or apply it. I love the stuff.

The oatmeal bath suggestion is also a good one. I have a large container of ground up oatmeal for various uses (soaking in a tub, face wash, body scrub).

Hope it gets better for you.

:smileyhug:

It's been suggested already but Coconut oil would be my go to. Love this oil.

I would also start taking activated charcoal and/or apply it. I love the stuff.

The oatmeal bath suggestion is also a good one. I have a large container of ground up oatmeal for various uses (soaking in a tub, face wash, body scrub).

Hope it gets better for you.

:smileyhug:

Thanks Autumn...I have plenty of coconut oil, I make soap...I've heard a lot about charcoal, I wonder if it will help cleanse your system? I think mine is caused by something, but not sure what...they say it's caused by your immune system over reacting.

Yes, it helps to remove toxins from our bodies. If you feel a cold coming on, take it ... it helps right away, if you are bloated, swelling, have gas, etc ... drink too much ... whatever, take some. You will notice a difference. I don't take it daily any more but will take a teaspoon or two before going out to dinner or if I'm not feeling right ... hardest thing for me is because I take a certain vitamin I don't want absorbed first thing in the morning ... so it's recommended to wait minimum of two hour before or after medication and I normally forget ... otherwise I'd take it daily first thing. It's medicine ... go to work ... take charcoal on break .. then I'm good. If my memory holds out :laugh:

Back