anyone grown with pbp coco/soil feed

Guy Fawkes

has anyone any exp with this, i have a few litres of the soil coco bloom cal mag and pk booster(i forget the name) i normally run 50/50 coco soil with nice results but ive seen better with coco/perlite and seeing as i have coco compatible feed i was thinking about giving it a go,
cheers

The best nutrients in my garden. 5ml calmag 15 ml bloom and weeks 3 through 5 hydroplex. Switched from advanced nutrients. Best thing I ever did. Also top dress in coco with worm tea 2 times a week 1/4 cup.

yeah that pbp works real well with coco/perlite - I used it for the last 6 weeks in flower my last run and really liked it in 50/50 mix

It can be a little finicky, but once you get things dialed in with that mix of things you can do really well... the PK 13/14 remains one of the best additives today, just start with a light hand at like week 5, if no burn signs a bit harder week 6 on an 8-9wk strain then stop.. worm castings added during veg lightly mixed in the top soil helps a lot also..

I grew with the 5kg Coir bricks for years n years using CSN17 to feed and did very well.. then found this Roots Organic soil mix and it's just to easy and perfectly mixed and even use their foods..

But, if you find something that works for you, don't change anything if the results are awesome.. what works for others may not be your bag ya know.. best of luck bro.

Back