Anyone ever deal with these guys?

I hug and kiss their product daily.
For real.
I use their biochar mix.
It’s very local to me.
My plants are dark green until harvest and burns better than if i flushed it for 3 weeks if I was using botanicare.

For real.

My phone won’t post pics here but I’ll try to make a thread.
I have a previous side by side thread that shows my transition from bottles to water only.

Peace

Thanks guys!

I want to grow outdoors and wanted a easier way of doing things.

Looks like this may be the ticket. Much appreciated.:sunny:

I just bought bags of their Biochar mix for the first time. I haven't planted anything in it yet but it's appearance and texture out of the bag is the best I've ever purchased. Looks like coffee grinds.

I have also taken oak charcoal and sifted through hardware cloth screen and mix in soils......

ganj on.....

How about for a micro cab tub and led light setup?

We have a small drip emitter running pbp into a Rubbermaid tub holding canna coco and perlite mix. Itd be nice to get back to the soil ease and flavor. As long as pests don’t come with it. Fungus gnats an issue in this biochar? And how’s drainage?

Thx
Fh

Thanks guys!

I want to grow outdoors and wanted a easier way of doing things.

Looks like this may be the ticket. Much appreciated.:sunny:

Snookster,

i just looked at what they offer and having an active bio life in your soil is the way to go. if you like reading then Teaming with Microbes The Organic Gardner's Guide to the Soil Food Web is a must have. it has help me understand how all the bio life supplies what your plant need and much more.

peace

I just up-potted my seedlings into their Biochar mix. Be aware of its capacity to hold water. I wasn't.
I always try to water enough for a small amount of runoff and couldn't do it. I gave up :jawdrop: Nothing like the standard peat mixes I'm used to.

Back