AN Sensi Coco Bloom

guerilla1277

freedom fighter
Anyone have any experience using Advanced Nutrients Sensi Coco Bloom? I was looking at it yesterday and was somewhat impressed with the formula and seriously impressed with the purported money back guarantee. I know some growers laugh at AN, but I've been using their Bud Ignitor, Big Bud coco and Overdrive for a few years with great results. I actually think the Bud Ignitor might be one of the best bloom boosters on the market.

Just wondering if anyone has any experience or opinion, good or bad. Thanks in advance.

Don't use the coco bro but I'm saying this I trust them .
Before and after feeding .
20210805_205926.jpg
IMG_20210806_073351_518.jpg
IMG_20210806_073351_543.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks Pa! Why do u say no to the coco formula? It has the extra CalMag and Iron and less K which would seemingly be perfect for coco. I have heard of people using the Micro and Bloom in the pic with the Lucas formula but I don't remember if they were running coco.

I remember GMD running AN in coco at one point but I forgot which base

I don't have access to coco like u guys so soil it is .
I only once in my grow life do to bugs had a finished crop with an .
The difference in cost made up for quality and size .
Now that I will finally have a completed room the way I want it we shall see what will be .

been using it for years. The old formula (pre ph perfect) was magical. The new one, well, hasn't been so magical. I get results when i use a fraction of the recommended dosage. For what i mix in a 2 1/2 gallon gas can, I use between 15-20 mls bae (Sensi Coco Bloom) compared to the recommended 36 ml's on the feeding chart. The company recommends a feed full strength, followed by plain water, the feed then water. IF your root syste and plant are mature enough it will work. But i have found that using what i have been using, gives me much more potent buds, although the yield hasn't been great but is improving. i have 5 plants in flower now that i'm giving 20 ml base, plus B52 and Big Bud, epsom salts, molasses, gilden tree, )in veg and the forst 2 weeks of flower they got Voodoo juice and Azos. A couple other plants that i've noticed are bit more nute sensitive are getting 15 ml's base. I only give the big bud maybe once a week.

I was so pissed off when they changed the formula. I hope it works for you, my friend. Just saying what i have been playing with.

Anyone have any experience using Advanced Nutrients Sensi Coco Bloom? I was looking at it yesterday and was somewhat impressed with the formula and seriously impressed with the purported money back guarantee. I know some growers laugh at AN, but I've been using their Bud Ignitor, Big Bud coco and Overdrive for a few years with great results. I actually think the Bud Ignitor might be one of the best bloom boosters on the market.

Just wondering if anyone has any experience or opinion, good or bad. Thanks in advance.

I think it works great. However like Guymandude, I feed at a fraction of the recommended formula. At 1/2 strength, I am feeding at about 1.5 EC which to me is plenty. I am too afraid to fry my plants to go with their ratios. With that said..I am still experimenting with different ratios to see how it affects yields and Quality. At half strength my stuff yields well and quality is better than it has ever been. While A.N. is more expensive, it has been a game changer for me.
Give it a try man, you won't be disappointed.

Can't say anything about the rest of their line, but really like the Sensi Cal MAG Xtra product, with Iron, Kelp and Micronutrients.
Have had issues with some other calmag products, GH CALiMAGic seems fine.

I usually add about 1TBS / 5 gal. This brings EC from 0.0 to about 0.3.
5 gal = 18927ml, 1 TBS = 14.8 ml, 18927/14.8 = 1279 ml nutrient / ml CalMag
So that would be 1 L (~1Qt) CalMag bottle, = 1000 ml cal * (1279 ml nutrient / ml cal) = 1,279,000 ml nutrient = 338 Gal nutrient in a bottle.
Picked up 3 Liters/Quarts of the Sensi Cal Mag at $10 ea, normally $15 to 20.
@15 / bottle (cheaper in bulk sizes), that's 4.4 cents / gal of nutrient for the the CalMag portion (plus the "extras").
pH is good mixing, nothing out of whack.

Really trying to come up with own Cal-Mag, tried Egg Shells converted to Calcium Acetate via Vinegar, plus MgSO4 Epsom Salts for the Mag side.
For now, this works great so broke down to keep things simpler until DIY / lower cost solution.

BTW, heard that just as Athena, Front Row etc have Salt based lines, AN is about to announce one as well (think that's the class of the new line about to launch).

Attachments

• sensiCalMagXtra.png
    sensiCalMagXtra.png
    441.6 KB · Views: 2
I'll add onto the thread here. Been using AN Sensi Coco Bloom with B52, Sensizym (ove this stuff), Big Bud and Signal (from TPS). The biggest thing i've earned in the past couple years are this:
1)Do not let the pots dry out too much. When adding the Big Bud to the nix, i believe this leads to a P toxicity in the plants (probably wrong but things do get messed up).
2) Also do not overfeed. I'm currently using 20-25 mls of base (Sensi Coco Bloom A&B, half that amount in additives in a 2.5 gallon gas can) on some pretty big plants. Meristem is about the size of a quarter when i put them into flower. Sativa leaning plants i run with 20 ml's, and if the plants seems hungry i'll boost it up to 25 ml's.

here's the deal, if the trichomes aren't present, I will give plain water til they show up, then cut back on the Big Bud........ this helps immensely. Is this a pain in the ass? not really once you get the routine down and the buds I've been growing are some of the best tasting and best potency i have ever grown. The Blueberry Yum Yum tastes like blueberries and the buzz is amazing. I'm truly happy with the results I am getting. The plants flush so clean, everyone comments on how smooth the smoke is and on how good it tastes. like i said, it mauy seem like a pain in the butt, but I am truly happy with the results. Yields are way up too.

if anyone has questions - holler.

@Freakshow you said you were using gilden tree. I am not familiar with that. Could please share so more information what that is? Thanks in advance.
sorry, my friend, i have not gotten the Golden Tre yet. I'm trying to simplify things a bit before I expand again.

I currently haev a couple plants getting auto-fed using Sensi coco bloom. so far so good.
My hand fed plants are getting the now discontinued Jungle Juice 2 part, alternating feeding and watering every other time. They look pretty damn good too

Back