AG seed co or souvenir seeds

Just wondering, if anybody out there has any experience with AGseed company. Or souvenir seeds.
I'm interested in both.there is lots of videos out about Todd mccormick of ag seeds seems pretty legit

I could highly recommend anything through the Riot Seeds bank man. Matt’s got all his blue bonnet work there, CSI Humboldt’s Giesel fem work, Santa Cruz Goatfarm has some killer old school stuff, High & Lonesome, MzJill for her TGA gear. Also old classics from The Rev & SubRob.

Going direct to CSI also an option. There’s a plant called the purple indica that people sleep on but it’s what I’ll be going for next. It could be the original UW Hashplant cutting/ultra violet which was around during the late 80s so that’s some pedigree haha.

Peace man.

Boos.

I could highly recommend anything through the Riot Seeds bank man. Matt’s got all his blue bonnet work there, CSI Humboldt’s Giesel fem work, Santa Cruz Goatfarm has some killer old school stuff, High & Lonesome, MzJill for her TGA gear. Also old classics from The Rev & SubRob.

Going direct to CSI also an option. There’s a plant called the purple indica that people sleep on but it’s what I’ll be going for next. It could be the original UW Hashplant cutting/ultra violet which was around during the late 80s so that’s some pedigree haha.

Peace man.

Boos.
I agree, the seeds I’ve purchased through Riot seeds have all been great even the freebies. I ran Todd’s gear last year. Did the Twxnl and 50 haze seeds. I found nothing in the haze and the twxnl was all nl. Todd said it was normal because NL is a dominant strain. I’ve run a few other of his beans and was unimpressed to say the least. I think Ire Genetics is using his skunk #1 in several poly hybrids right now. Jeff seems pretty excited about the results.

Just wondering, if anybody out there has any experience with AGseed company. Or souvenir seeds.
I'm interested in both.there is lots of videos out about Todd mccormick of ag seeds seems pretty legit
souvenir seeds is rad gonna run some of his rubber city mix this year outdoor. Ive grown ag seed co durban and it was trash, wasted a pot in the greenhouse. Csi always has a huge selection and hooks it up. riot also has great work and will send good freebies. Riot will talk to you as well he makes time for his people.

Iv had my eye on some csi work but I'm done with fem seed unless there is something I really want it sucks because most stuff anymore is fem I wish breeders would go back to to the old day and offer both

souvenir seeds is rad gonna run some of his rubber city mix this year outdoor. Ive grown ag seed co durban and it was trash, wasted a pot in the greenhouse. Csi always has a huge selection and hooks it up. riot also has great work and will send good freebies. Riot will talk to you as well he makes time for his people.
Kia Ora bro! The rubber city is a phenomenal line. My mate downunder LocalBirdseed/EliCashish has a couple of phenomenal keepers of the Goodyear (RC4 x RC10).

Im running some KBG s1’s from souvenir at the moment as well as a keeper cut of steel violet from local birdseed (soureen x Kentucky Blue Grass) that is top 5 Cuts in Australia no doubt. I have a lot of time for pip, we have spoken a few times about his gear. Very forthcoming fella. Seeding up some KBG and this steel violet cut with blue dream/a5 Pollen to add some stretch to these squatties. As we are neighbours across the ditch, welcome to some seeds 👊 peace

Iv had my eye on some csi work but I'm done with fem seed unless there is something I really want it sucks because most stuff anymore is fem I wish breeders would go back to to the old day and offer both
Brother all I can say is don’t be so quick to discount fem seeds. The adage elite x elite is there for a reason, and if you find a dank cut just hit with a dank male hehe - peace

That's the thing you need reg seeds to find a male I like fem seeds but back in the day they use to offer both fem being more stable what you see is what you get but regs was more of a hunt you could get worse the same or even find a gem well your one of the lucky one that got your hands on pips work lots have tried but only few get lucky iv always wondered if I ever met him at least had some friends in common with him because I alway thought g13 and dumster was in kinda tight circle back then but maybe I'm wrong my mind was blown hearing him talk about it on a pod cast.i was from around Dayton Ohio alway up in Columbus,Athens mabe one day I'll win that lottery that soureen alway blew me away when ever iv seen pic of it and same now with that Rubbercitydrop

Back