5L Italian Herb Curing Jars

51QZ9R0SqpL.jpg

Personally I like quart sized jars with the wide mouth. I think marijuana cures more even and better in the smaller jar. Not near as much chance of mold as well. IMO.

east coast, those are the 1/2 gallon size that I am using. too small

I never heard smaller jars cured differently. (and never thought about it)

Understood on the mold though Putembk.

After I had it once, I've broken up any big colas.

I see you guys insist on raining on my parade though so I'll just stick with 1/2 gallons this year. :)

I find the seal drys out way to fast and they never seal completely (tested with water ) in the other kind with latches these def seal better .

:2c:

@ Defacto. Big colas. I leave them. People love them like looking at a beautiful woman.

@ EC....I don't like the food saver bags for long storage. If it isn't totally dry and re-hydrates mr mold will stop by and give you a surprise.

I guess I am old fashioned and still do most things the way jose cervantes explained in one of his books. I have experimented but always end up going back.

I`ve been picking up these ones for my personal and for storing STS in...so far so good...take care n stay safe.
IMG_9440 (600x800).jpg

I like the Amber tinted jars. I also like the violet tinted jars. I keep my quart jars now that it's legal here. I used to send everything out in quart jars, or turkey bags. Now I just store in quart jars until it moves. Then it goes into quart zip locs. I do keep my own stash in tinted jars though.

I like the idea of tinted jars. Thanks Reibsi. But, once harvested my buds never see light other that green until it is gone. I also clean the lids with alcohol every other run or so in order to get a good seal.

I have Qt., 1/2 Gallon & a couple of 5L. Seeing as I'm a small personal grow in a smaller than 2' X 2' flower cabinet, the Qt jars get the most use. Pute thanks for the cleaning off of the rubber strip idea!

So,I got to thinking. How many jars do I have.....just counted! I have 47 quart and 4 half gal jars. There have been times that almost all were in use. Most are empty now. A bad case of PM last fall will do that. Still trying to reload. You can't rush mother nature.

Back