400w Vertical Cool Tube Closet

Thanks guys. I attribute most of the color to the lower temperatures we've got right now. I let them get down to the mid to upper 60s at night, and I've never been able to do that before in previous setups.

I actually took down her ugly sister at the same time, both were at 64 days.

I'll be checking jewelery today on a couple more plants, and I assume the rest will finish this week. I'm amazed how slow the flowering time has gotten on this strain, but I guess that's what I get for the traits I've been working toward.

I'm having a serious drying problem right now...
My temps are between 65-75F, but the air is SUPER dry right now... ambient humidity is probably around 15-20% most of the time. I'm trying hanging in a cardboard box now, and seeing if I can slow down the 48 hour dry. I expect 3-4 days tops for drying in this season, but 48 hours is way too fast. I've dried this fast in the past due to winter dryness, but I'm trying to improve upon this.

hi bro
you can let them go only half-dry, then put the buds in airtight bags with 1 fresh leaf in there
and let the buds re-moist themselves by absorbing the moistour from the leaf.
open the bag for the 'sweating' and air exchange, and control the drying/curing from early stages of drying.

I myself currently re-moistening some too fast dried buds, but remember, if they are 100% dried already, then re-moistening will not get internal enzymes to wake up to life again.
so care to only Half dry, to keep those chlorophyll breaking enzymes alive, for proper further curing.

hope that works for you buddy

Yeah exactly the temps are what I attribute to my colors as well got a lot of purples and pinks even some blues out of this last harvest the next one or even two are going to be the same way should be a good year!!!

ps3 your set up concept is awsome , and you shared your results with us thanks!!:014:beauthful flowers!! your a lot like a freind of mine creative and smart, keep up the good work!!

hi love

You are truely one of the most careing beings I've ever known, I just hope my termoil,that seems to touch my life so profoundly at this time doesn't send you over the edge. I truely love who you are!!thank you for your love of me,love and miss you:sad2:

Back