3 Rivers Biotech Review: Viroid testing

KreatnKaos

New Age Hippie
Hey everyone, I recently have used the three Rivers biotech company to do HLVD testing on my mother plants. One thing that I really liked about this company, is that they have a minimum order of five tests and only charge $15 per test. The whole process went very smoothly. Ordered my tests, received them ups ground, sent out my roots (with additional instructions sent from Jack) and had results within a week. A few things that were great was jacks response time and detail to emails, fast turn around and they were available by phone. If you have any questions let me know. I can upload a screen shot off their report later.

Edit: I forgot to say I got a negative result which made my happy. I sent in one more sample this past Monday to be tested after waiting 4 weeks to get a second test done.

Last edited:
Hey everyone, I recently have used the three Rivers biotech company to do HLVD testing on my mother plants. One thing that I really liked about this company, is that they have a minimum order of five tests and only charge $15 per test. The whole process went very smoothly. Ordered my tests, received them ups ground, sent out my roots (with additional instructions sent from Jack) and had results within a week. A few things that were great was jacks response time and detail to emails, fast turn around and they were available by phone. If you have any questions let me know. I can upload a screen shot off their report later.

Edit: I forgot to say I got a negative result which made my happy. I sent in one more sample this past Monday to be tested after waiting 4 weeks to get a second test done.
I'd be interested in seeing the report. This sounds like a valuable resource to have available to growers.

I think the best part is for a small grower with a smaller group of moms. You can test your plants 3 times for a total cost of 75 dollars including all shipping and that is a reasonable amount to know if your cuts are clean.

I just took in an outside cut and wanted to make sure it was clean before bringing it into my room, $75 was reasonable to be able to test 3 times.

Back