MAHAKALA seeds

Hey Maha! Is Mextasy still available?
I still have those seeds. recently some of my Spanish amigos popped some and got 100% germinating. however seeds are old.. so it is not good for some long storage, you would have to pop them asap or in a year because when sending them I will take them out of fridge and journey to you can reduce capability to be stored for longer time... I can give you mextasy as freebie..

in mexican ecstasy - in short mextasy, I used acid haze just like in acid beauty. just male was not black viet. it was oaxacan79bx.. it is lemony haze.. some livery incense from oaxacan too. spicy orange phenos. very euphoric energetic.

1715806605395.png
1715808558301.png

Last edited:
I have to say, that to the young people around me who have an image of "worthwhile cannabis cultivars to grow", your thin-leafed varieties wouldn't get any one of them interested in growing them... but for me, they are like looking at a Jaguar E-Type car, a DHC-2 Beaver airplane, or a perhaps slightly older and mature looking Clara Fernandez (who BTW, I'm certain I'd throughly disgust if we ever met!)... I'd like to be able to say that I've enjoyed the company of all of them, but sadly, most certainly never will.

Back