wish list thread?

@gcomputer, have you ran any of Snowhigh's genetics? I have a bunch of packs in the freezer ill get to in the near future and 1 has the Angola Red in it. Whats your take on the Angola Red as I know nothing on it, that cross was just to fill out an order so i could get the free pack of his pure Colombian Preservation of Colombian Corinto Purple x Colombian Punto Rojo.

peace
Haven’t run any of his before but germ rates can certainly be a problem with his gear due to age and his seed collection method (involves dry ice I believe for hash). My buddy ran his nangahar x Panama red last year and it looked interesting. I’ve got some of his gear I want to reproduce just to refresh the seeds anyways and keep them genes around.

As for the Angola Red, as I understand it he acquired it from Luiz of BSC who was gifted them via La Mano negra (on condition he not sell them pure). Now there may be two versions of LMN’s Angola Red, this one snowhigh had which was an earlier version, and another version that was touched by the BLD ghosts as you might say but still passed off as Angola Red. Only one way to find out is to grow them I guess!

Here are some pics of Snowhigh’s I’ve come across:

Attachments

• IMG_2897.jpeg
    IMG_2897.jpeg
    111.9 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_2896.jpeg
    IMG_2896.jpeg
    144.6 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_2895.jpeg
    IMG_2895.jpeg
    135.7 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_2894.jpeg
    IMG_2894.jpeg
    138 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_2893.jpeg
    IMG_2893.jpeg
    136.5 KB · Views: 6
My wishlist is anything from Brazilian Seed Co! I ran the choco Chiba and got a Manga Rosa repro pack from exotic alchemy already. Also the Angola Red is the same as Snowhighs so I was able to find that. A buddy was able to scoop some Bahia blackhead too but that’s the extent of stuff I’ve seen still available. They have some other interesting things like Amarelo, golden sativa, local sativa and Pernambuco Gold which are top of my list. My interest is less to do with the company (or trust of the company) and more to do with Brazilian landrace and heirlooms.
What was the choco chiba like for you? I've not heard much about it.

What was the choco chiba like for you? I've not heard much about it.
I like them and am still smoking through it! There is a strong terpinolene type smell on two of them and I want to run more of them eventually and give more of them a chance. The structure was good, candelabra/xmas tree. Nice purple colors too. I don’t get any chocolate out of them but longer cure or if I grow them better or more of them it might be there.

Is it bad that I don’t have a wish list? I have enjoyed growing csi gear along with pac’s the last several months. Otherwise I’m happy with my stash of seeds always pulling out a winner.
In the past I’d get excited about a new seed pack from overseas, but was alway disappointed with the results. Out of the $1000’s of bucks I’ve spent on attitude in the 2000’s I can’t say 1 seed was a keeper. I did though like the coffee cups they sent with the orders. Everybody should be making their own seeds! It’s easy and you will really enjoy growing them out.

Theres alot of things I want to try, including getting head from 3 hot chicks at one,
but sticking to strains i want to try:

Nebu (evertything he makes)
Trinity (Or anything that smells like road kill skunk and gets you real high)
Purple Indica
Pineapple
C99 (Pineapple Pheno)
Strawberry Cough (kyle kushman's version)
Mother Finest (Haze Pheno)
Dalat
Cherry Ak47
Tarantula
Blackberry
Northern Cali Trainwreck (which is different than the arcata cut, suposedly stronger and higher yeilding)
Grape
Pez
Soulshine
Blueberry (original version)
DHK's Black Domina
Bubba Dutch SSH
Hashplant # 1
Airborne G13
CoCo Puffs or Something that tastes like Chocolate
William's Wonder (aka Willie's)
Purple Urkle
Pineapple X Trainwreck
Humbolt Snow
Cough (haze version)
Oltimers haze
New Version of blueberry sativa dj short if putting out soon (maybe called aqua velva or aqua luna or sumthing, I can't remember right now due to pacific g13 clouding my memory).
Erdpurt
Nebula

oh yeah romulan sativa (the piney one) would be nice as well.
At least you have it narrowed down!

Back