Willy D harvested 4/29/17, pics of what I got.

realhigh

This was a wild run for sure, but have 3 more WillyD's all ready for the flower room. This run did teach me that if I push above the screen they do not get enough light to mature like the rest did.
So some type of top extra lighting is needed, plus that would help with a bit faster vegy growth and/or the stretch phase (which I do like to use to fill in the screen)
Not sure if the pic's will show the more mature trich covered buds, the are low to middle are of the plants.
WDmay32017.jpg

WDmay32017a.jpg
I tried to get a pic of each one kinda, one never left the box, but I did rotate them around after the pics.
WDmay32017b.jpg
Each one does have some weight to it, how much is stem and water weight is usually most all of it, so in a few weeks we will see what this run brought me, but for now, finish my fence and get something rigged up so I can get the next 3 plants into flower.
WDmay32017c.jpg

WDmay32017d.jpg

WDmay32017e.jpg

Also soon I will have these 3 sprouts to show off. They are out of the ground and looking good, not sure of the genetics, but I stashed them in a special place so they have to be something good, right ?

I might have to smoke some finished product to figure it out, but I need a female for that, LOL....Could be seeds from a Blue Hen cross I did for another right before I got busted, I wonder if I have the genetic tree paper around with the info on it that he sent me.. Figure I will find out near October.
:puffpuffpass::puffpuffpass::puffpuffpass:

Wow! Only can see it on a smart phone right now but looks like you about maxed out the space. Best grow with the light yet?

Nice, have heard good things about the willie d..looking forward to a smoke report on her.
��

-Ct-

I know what she was like in the past, but this pheno type did not favor what I had in the past. It seems to be a bit more sativa (favoring Williams Wonder side) and the smell was a bit sweeter than the sour diesel favoring pheno, so soon I will find out my friends, but love how frosty it did get which makes most all of it usable for something.

The next run is getting ready, plants are ready, room is not, LOL, but it is WD again, but this time I will put the plants on the outside of the screen and push the bud sites inside it once all is showing bud growth. This should keep the far enough away from the tower that I will not get burnt spots on the grow, plus it is much easier getting the leaf off the plant when it is on the outside.
These did look awesome, but if all goes as well the next harvest should look real nice............2ft wide by 6 ft long screen filled with buds, cut the base of the plants and undo the screen from the rack and hang the screen so all can dry. Worked great the first time I did it.

Thank you all for stopping in and for the kudos given, it really does help one in the garden. Need to run, thanks everyone, and I will try my best with a smoke report.
:puffpuffpass:

Thank you all, I will be getting a nice amount of jars filled, a bit lite (airy ) but tric covered makes all smokable and if stink has a high to it, well this will put me on the floor, LOL.
I doing a few things at once, but I did get the plants in the flower room and all trained out, now just the extra lights for the heavy fast vegy stage. Okay back to trimming more.

I feel ya on those types of buds.. not my favorite either. I just don't care anymore for the
high most Sativa's give me. Heart races, paranoia and anxiety attacks.. like you I'd of been hoping for the SD side.. but I like how your not giving up and gonna keep searching for that pheno you desire.... best of luck bro

Thank you all, I will be getting a nice amount of jars filled, a bit lite (airy ) but tric covered makes all smokable and if stink has a high to it, well this will put me on the floor, LOL.
I doing a few things at once, but I did get the plants in the flower room and all trained out, now just the extra lights for the heavy fast vegy stage. Okay back to trimming more.

Nice to hear your jars are filling :wizard: ...gl and learning curves are always fun :)
:redboxer: :ridinghorse:

Oh I have it, in Box Car Willy, just need the seeds to sprout for me, another try in a few days time, really do hope I get something to sprout and grow as a few med heads need it back in the jars, of course I'm at the top of the list, LOL.
Half trimmed and jarred, other half is waiting for me to trim out and get jarred, than bubble hash time.....can not wait for that to hit the taste buds.:puffpuffpass::puffpuffpass::puffpuffpass:

Back