Welcome to obsoul33t and franchise genetics

obsoul33t

Greetings to old friends and new.
Positive vibes only in this area please.
Just a little about Obsoul33t
Ive been blessed to have made my entire life's work about all aspects of the cannabis plant. It has opened many doors and closed a few. Starting this path in the early 1980's before legalization lead to a life of social seclusion. In the begining with minimum mandatory jail times of 5 years for just a handful of plants. That led to life of few friends and loss of contact with family. But i marched on because the plant was inside me, i knew it was the path chosen for me.
in 1996 with medical legalization in place i found it difficult to let go of the isolation caused from so many years of living in the shadows. Still today I deal with this to some degree.
I Have collected and made seeds since 1983. Many seed companies have built catalogs with my genetics that are still operating today and that is something i have the utmost gratitude for.

The story is too long for this post

All for the love of the plant.

Obs

IMG_2741.jpeg
Dam time flies! Who remembers getting the Curbside mega promo bags with 50 packs of beans from all your favorite breeders in each at the cup? @obsoul33t blessed me with hundreds of packs to give you guys! People still hit me up trying to get more of these, pretty sure they were Dreamkiller91 and Willy Nelson F2’s! These were good ole days of beans haha! #throwback

Back