Week 6 Beauties

Growhumboldt

Here’s today’s activity in my flower room. These are genetics from my years of growing and seed making. Recently I’ve purchased seeds just to try something new. It’s been years since running phenos other than my own or circle of friends gear. I’m excited to branch out with Joe Pietris stash of seeds.

The first photo is a gg4 s1 crossed with a humboldt sour. Amazing smell and buzz. I’ve been growing this pheno for about 8 years now. She has a grape sour smell and finishes at 56-60 days. I pull with cloudy trichomes most of the time.
The second photo is a blueberry cross of some type. I wrote blueberry on the seed pack but not what she’s crossed with! (Stoner move) either way she’s beautiful but does take about 70 days to finish. Flavors are blueberry pie and gas. I call her gorilla gas.
All together I grow about 20-25 different strains in this flower room.
IMG_7577.jpegIMG_7579.jpeg

IMG_4967.jpeg

Key lime pie bubba(katsu)

IMG_5428.jpegisland sweet skunk Nextgeneration seeds Canada

Very nice those look phenomenal!!! A buddy of mine had the real deal GG4 cut from a family outa humblodlt and wish I got a cut before the mom died from poor growing conditions. Shortly after I saw what was needed for success and I started my indoor personal grow. I haven’t changed to much to my grow only added dehumidifier once I got mold on my first grow. I use LED lights from HLG diablo and grow light science, promix media, heavy 16 and Nectar of the gods and have had amazing results!! I’ve grown greenpoint seeds, ethos, katsu bluebird, next generation (Canada) and Humboldt CSIIMG_5473.jpeglemon tree x purple punch GPS seedsIMG_4965.jpeg
Motorbreath x purple punch (gps)

Was the key lime pie bubba good? I’ve been looking for key lime pie terps but all the Katsu key lime pie packs I’ve seen are way overpriced and I’m not confident in the terps or maybe I haven’t seen enough grow reports.
The keylime pie bubba was really good. I’m a huge fan of bubba. I didn’t get too crazy of terps and took mine down at 8ish weeks. I actually talked to katsu on IG and sent him a sample of my grow. he said to take it to 9-10weeks for more flavor but overall he was impressed and was interested in what I’m doing. I haven’t grown it since, the bubba is slow in veg. I have humboldt csi bubba sours next and bubba Irene to go thru

Back