Wavvys Rolling

Wavvy,
I love a nice rolled joint.
Here's my antique cigarette rolling machine. I made the tray for some dark purple Peyote Purple leaves that have faded over the last decade plus of decaying in the epoxy.

I use Bambu rolling papers with my finest home grown flower.
Peace farmerlion
Ps. I can't hand roll worth a shit, I have to use a dollar bill if I don't have my rolling machine.
1704308644326205235786380975984.jpg

Wavvy,
Here's my antique cigarette rolling machine. I made the tray for some dark purple Peyote Purple leaves that have faded over the last decade plus of decaying in the epoxy.

Peace farmerlion
Ps. I can't hand roll worth a shit, I have to use a dollar bill if I don't have my rolling machine.
View attachment 355753
That tray is fkn awesome yo if you made those ide buy em 💯

It's hard to find a nice tray. Silver wedding trays are more than most people would pay for a rolling tray. I was planning on some Peyote Purple, Purple Mexican and some Baglung Nepalese x Blueberry Thai. They all get beautiful phenotypic expressions and this year get crossed to the old CBG Destroyer. The Blueberry Thai has some beautiful expressions too.

I'll keep my eye out for some trays. If you have a tray that is special to you or family, we could talk more closer to harvest. You could select the leaves you want from any of my plants. I still have epoxy, you could send a tray.

I would make you a tray and you could donate to my Cancer Charity any amount you would feel appropriate?
Peace farmerlion

I've also been one that could never roll without a dollar bill or roller. But, i never did care for the flavor of paper, so really didn't get that much practice. Don't even have papers in the house, haven't had for years. A lotta people prefer joints, tho. In me old age, my throat and lungs don't even want anything except for really clean dabs...or tinctures in a big glass of juice.

I do like seeing the 'clear' papers, it's cool to see the herb.

Wavvy,

Peace farmerlion
View attachment 355753
very kewl tray, my friend.

I have a tray that was made by a member of another forum. it's wooden and hand carved.

Currently rolling with RAW organic hep papers, 110 mm in an Elements 110mm cone roller. I think they stopped making these rollers so I bought a case of them. lol

Very nice flower and j's lol. I can roll a fatty still but kills my hands after the second one. Switched to hand rollers years ago, never looked back. I prefer Elements papers to any of the major brands. Raw tastes like a damn grocery bag to me. Their filters are ok it's either those or the element books. In my opinion taste is one of my main focus points. If I don't like it I'm not burning it. Interested if anything better is out there, but those elements are pretty thin.

Back