Vital Humic Hydro Bio

Bogstomper

Swampfoot
In all transparency, I help these guys out with business development (10hrs/week), so I have a bias. But I don't put my name on much, so take that for what its worth. Hydro Bio is an Ecocert-certified, shelf-stable nanotech molecule that dissolves in water. It has very simple ingredients--humic and fulvic acids, sea kelp, molasses and lactobacilli. The inventor was an Overgrow veteran and the product is made in Quebec, CA. We have this stuff deployed on thousands of acres of Cannabis--Hemp/Rec/Med--all over North America and in a handful of smaller distributors around the country. Picture a 25% reduction in fertilizer inputs and a 30% increase in brix and oil production. The stuff is effectively a probiotic for plants, is pH neutral, gets along with all liquid and solid fertilizers in soil/hydro/aero. It even reduces placque and residue buildup on irrigation lines. Check it out and shoot me a line if you want to learn more. www.vitalhumicusa.com

HB.jpg

1.interesting
2.30% increase in brix and oil production.<--30 % increase in oil production?

thanks

It can be--I'll check with my folks--as they are a Canadian manf, we have projects in the EU wine country and in Central Africa among others. Always looking for distributors as well, if you have a preferred source over there.

1.interesting
2.30% increase in brix and oil production.<--30 % increase in oil production?

thanks

That is what our farmers are reporting. Here is an example. https://www.smokymountainnursery.com/

It also facilitates in keeping irrigation lines clean while remaining pH neutral. If you are on FB, we have a group called Hydro Bio Growers, and also have some presence on LinkedIn. We've been advertising in Skunk Magazine as well...

Here is the testimonial from Oasis Botanicals:

"Vital Humic™ Hydro Bio is a great amendment to add to soil and feeding regiments. The unique blend addsmicrobials and molasses as well as the benefits humic acid. We applied it directly to the soil in the
preparation stage on the fields to build the microbial colonies before transplanting. Vital Humic™ was also
added to our seeding greenhouse from the beginning, and plants were rooted and ready in 18-21 days
verse 28 days or greater without it. The plants had shown better color in the leaves, as well as overall
branch growth and size. We continued the feeding into the fields and applied foliar feeding weekly to
boost the plants while adding molasses to help control pests and mitigate fungus levels. We saw benefits at
all stages of cultivation while using this product, specially in rooting and early propagation stages. Vital
Humic™ has replaced 3 products in my operation by combining what I was looking for; microbials,
molasses and humic acid. Its easy to mix and brew in any application and applies without any residuals left
behind. I will be continuing to use this product in all our cannabis farms going forward."

Back