Valley Ghash F2

R.Burns

What's up Island goers? Got some Valley Ghash in my slide this evening and it's inspiring me to get this up. Plus it is a great strain and deserves the recognition.
Created by Mota, but these are f2s from my garden. One of the strains that I do every year and it never disappoints. Gonna get to it!

Appearance
valley ghash.jpg

Smell
Lemons, lemons, lemons! Holy crap, lemons! Could be used as a lemon air freshener. And more specifically, it is a sickly, sweet lemon. Kinda fake smelling, like powdered lemonade mix. I give it a 8.5/10 for a really pronounced and terrific aroma!

Taste
Of course you get some lemons here, but the taste is more complex than that. Really out in front of the lemon is a gassy, sour kush flavor. Def coats up the mouth and hangs around for a bit. Pretty nice, more interesting than anything. I give it a 7/10 on the flav scale!

Effect
Here is a spot that the V Ghash shines! It is one of my favorite highs. Gets right into your arms and legs. Really hard hitting anti-inflammatory! I work 10 hrs of construction per day, so I can def appreciate these properties. The body high on this one is just awesome, but there is also a mental aspect to it. You are high as crap lazy, but get these burst of inspiration too. Find myself mindlessly popping up to start a project, take pics, mess with the plants. Kinda why Im here right now. Funny note, I cannot get jeopardy answers from my brain to my mouth when puffing this one! All and all, It is an incredibly enjoyable high. Really makes a mark!! You know, like an experience. Not just smoking some weed! 8/10 for a fun, power high!

Note for the growers: This strain can be a hassle. Always crying about something. I have been doing for years and it still gets me here and there. That being said it is totally manageable and well worth the extra effort.

88' G-13/Hashplant crossed to Loran's LongBottomLeaf (SFV OG Kush x Jack's Cleaner 2) male. Mostly compact plant,low stretch and good to average yield. Flowering time indoors is 8-9 weeks and expect some phenos to lean to the G-13/HP side and others will have the lemon of the Longbottomleaf. A balanced stone that's heavy and very medicinal .

:thumright:

Sounds wicked...
Do you grow from seed each year?...

Yes! Everything that I do is from seed. I love the variety and possibility that seeds bring. The report is for the pheno pictured, but it is a fair representation of what I see most often. Also get some like this.
other v ghash.jpg
You still get some lemon here, but really more of a hashy, spicy bergamot aroma and flavor. Similar effects. More sedative on these though.

Nice... cut my teeth with Motarebel.. Very generous man who kept me in seeds free for years either testing new strains or just being generous to me and Gymshoes.. so Kudos brother Mota.. :catchawave:

I happen to have a pack of these tucked away in original packaging.. the shots of your
buds makes me move it up in the order some... lol. Love me some Lemon...

Note: Motarebel has his own seed site now and had been working with Loran before he got to sick.. Mota crossed ALL his old gear to Lorans LBL strain.. worth a look guys..
:puffpuffpass:

Back