Used ozone generators and other grow equip.

Slim Pickens

I Blue my mind.
I am trying to find a reasonably priced used ozone generator...as well as some used equip to start up a garden after this move.I am not needing the ozone generator for the grow..it is for an unrelated issue.I used to have a Uvonair Junior which I liked because of the design...but I haven't seen any used units anywhere for sale.I did see a couple of affordable units on ebay,but the Uvonair design allows for the ozone to be "directed" or aimed (like a gun) and that would prove to be handy in my particular application. (please don't ask lol).

The rest of the gear I can probably locate locally (Southern Oregon) but the Uvonair might prove to be a little more difficult.

I usually check in every day or so from the local library in case anyone might have a lead...or suggestion.

Thanks.

What footprint are you trying to clear and what do you want to spend?

It's a small area.Probably less than 50sq ft.I would like the option of running it for an area of 300-400sq ft tho.Maybe move it a couple of times for coverage?

I'm not a cheapo...but I do need to regulate my expenditures to keep within SS income.(That means not much lol.$50 or so,if I could find an operational unit in that price range...good luck right?) :)

i run an 8 inch corona discharge Uvonair and it does work well. You just have to exhaust it outside the house.

Back