Umami Terps

Hey! I switched my Senpai girls to flower yesterday, is this the place to post updates on them as they go?

I've got five plants that are similar in size and structure, but the sixth is half the height and super dense and squat. The internodal distances are tiny!

She's completely different from the others, any idea what she's taking after in that regard?

She's the plant at the back on the right. The other three around her are all Senpai too. I couldn't get a better picture than this from the video I took, but I'll take some better ones next time as I've moved her to the front now too.

Screenshot_20240102-101546.png

Hey! I switched my Senpai girls to flower yesterday, is this the place to post updates on them as they go?

I've got five plants that are similar in size and structure, but the sixth is half the height and super dense and squat. The internodal distances are tiny!

She's completely different from the others, any idea what she's taking after in that regard?

She's the plant at the back on the right. The other three around her are all Senpai too. I couldn't get a better picture than this from the video I took, but I'll take some better ones next time as I've moved her to the front now too.

View attachment 355603
Yeah, post here and join our discord if you haven't already. There are a few smaller phenos from the Los Celos line that lean heavy towards the original zkittlez from the Zuchi male used to make the Celos. They are usually stupid fire, but grow slow just like Z. Give them half the water that you feed the rest and they should grow faster, but still slow lol

My Senpai are beginning to actually flower properly now and are all diverging from each other after being fairly uniform during veg. The one exception being the short one that is half the height of the others and much slower to flower; she's literally only just starting now (day 24F).

No real smell to anything yet, apart from one plant has a gassy funk developing first. I wasn't there for long so I didn't get any decent pics, but there's not much to see yet. Give it another week or so and I'll be able to take some actual bud shots.PXL_20240124_220723121.jpgPXL_20240124_220711314.jpgPXL_20240124_220703258.jpg

Back