Turnspit Genetics

Syrup

Hiya - as per my introduction thread, I'm (Golden) Syrup and release the stuff I work with under "Turnspit Genetics" (www.turnspitgenetics.com), named in ode to the Turnspit dog, which was a dog that was bred to run upon a wheel to turn meat over a fire, after the invention of the roasting jack the Turnspit dog lost its job and regrettably didn't meet the beauty standards of the dog fanciers of the day to insure its continued survival as a pet, which I thought was a good analogy for the unique cannabis genetics lost because they no longer meet todays cannabis beauty standards..

I am mostly working with my good friend, Oldtimer1 (rip), genetics which are mostly NLD/Sativa dominant hybrids with up, energentic, FUN, highs that deliver fat doses of feelings of well being, with the aim to reproduce and further hybridize them with an aim to perserving their unique highs. I am also working with british clone only vars themed around UK skunks like Cheese and Barnsley Jack.

I've currently made one (now sold out) release of "Celia bx1" which is Celia x (Celia x Blueberry) - the Celia x Blueberry being the Ot1 release "Smile" - I can make them again, but have resolved not to do so, so as to further the line along.

large.1.jpg.ead5309ae363b0450e8eb9ae98bc7187.jpglarge.2.jpg.44a41943fec0c58b94f65cf2a7329d0b.jpg
(they've resolution somewhere along the way)​

At the time of writing I am currently working on two hybrid lines for release - Tribute (Celia x Lot5evo) and Geysers of Triton (SSH x Lot5evo) of which I've just been through a round of testing, and currently preparing for the (hopefully) last round of pollination before final testing and then release.

got1.jpgtribute1.jpgtribute2.jpg
(thumbnails, first image is Geysers, the other two are Tribute)​

I'm a UK based grower so I'm operating illegally, I work full time, I'm a one man band and a sucker for doing a proper job rather than taking short cuts - which means unfortunately it takes me ages to actually release anything.

I'll use this thread to pop back in with updates of what I am up to - but I'm also terrible at updating threads lmao so I beg you have a little bit of patience with me if fun, energentic cannabis is your kind of thing because I'd love to have you stick around.

I'm greatful to be here, so thanks for having me.

Back