Tsunami of green 🌊

Yes. A full blown ocean.
I see soil mix, tray tables, obviously rolling.
Tell us more please.
Yes double tiers 5 rows 1400+ plants in 5 gals, running Fluence LEDs and jacks nutrients, and yes I’m hand watering these bitches myself, pipp horticulture racks

To be honest I have no clue. Save money maybe but they have investors so I doubt money is an issue. Lots of things need to be changed/upgraded here but I have to work with what I have and get it done anyway
I'm a firm believer in hand watering, even at scale. This allows you to inspect plants individually, and observe any issues before than can manifest into big problems. More work? Absolutely! But, more consistent results in the end...IMO!

I'm a firm believer in hand watering, even at scale. This allows you to inspect plants individually, and observe any issues before than can manifest into big problems. More work? Absolutely! But, more consistent results in the end...IMO!
I agree but generally don’t see it at this scale and especially with the fancy tiers.

You must go to sleep counting @Wavvy. Not sure your plant count but 1…2…3…4… next plant repeat 1400 times!!

I agree to an extent. Hand watering 1400-2800 plants between 2 flower rooms is insane and if I take too long inspecting each plants the time it takes to get the rooms done significantly increases. Then add in runoff checks for each strain. 8 strains per room and nutrient mixing time, because we have 250 gal res I have to mix 2 batches a day sometimes more per room. With irrigation ide be able to put more focus and time into each plant

I agree but generally don’t see it at this scale and especially with the fancy tiers.

You must go to sleep counting @Wavvy. Not sure your plant count but 1…2…3…4… next plant repeat 1400 times!!
Yo I find myself counting randomly through the day and have to snap myself out of it 😆🤣 plus we just fired a bunch of techs for laziness and bad quality work so some pots are filled unevenly and require a separate count 🤦‍♂️

Back