Trinity x Chem D

Pistil Pete

Chopped today at 67 days. Grown with nectar for the gods nutes. I'm revegging some branches as I unfortunately didnt take clones.

I have to say, this was a remarkably easy growing plant. Never even blinked at any deficiency or any unhappiness whatsoever. Terps are pretty Chem D forward, she's got that nasty stank with a bit of sweetness coming out. Very much looking forward to smoking her. Hats off to @Nspecta (and thanks for the additional pack on my latest order 🙏).

Attachments

• DSC_6107~2.jpg
    7.6 MB · Views: 37
  • DSC_6108~2.jpg
    7.6 MB · Views: 32
Chopped today at 67 days. Grown with nectar for the gods nutes. I'm revegging some branches as I unfortunately didnt take clones.

I have to say, this was a remarkably easy growing plant. Never even blinked at any deficiency or any unhappiness whatsoever. Terps are pretty Chem D forward, she's got that nasty stank with a bit of sweetness coming out. Very much looking forward to smoking her. Hats off to @Nspecta (and thanks for the additional pack on my latest order 🙏).
Stunning pics. :yum:

The Trinity* is an extremely easy plant to grow....looks like yours leaned in her direction. Hopefully she smokes as good as she looks.

Looking a treat P - nice work and you have to love an easy going plant. My Michoacan x (haze x ghost og) literally roots its own clones, doesn’t care what you feed it, yields fairly well and finishes in 11 weeks (fast for the type) and of course hits like a freight train. It has become the house strain because of it

Back