Top Dawg is in the house!

I’ll be popping your UW stuff this spring! P-Dub and the Skelly/UW BX. Thanks for keeping that alive it was one of my favorite varieties growing up.

Good to see you on a forum again! The farm was the last one that I recall you active on.

Thank you for all of the work that you have done over the years. I have grown way too much of it to name haha. I am currently working with a male and female that I selected out of quite a few Chem Del La Chem F2 packs. Positive vibes...

~nugzz

Last edited:
Welcome JJ. Nice to see you here brother. Aint seen you since we shared a couple joints of my Yeti at ol' Barry Poppin's in Denver! Hope the journey's been treatin' you well.

JJ ! Just want to thank you I bought a pack of uptown brown #2 seeds back in 2022/23 and I found an amazing Piff cut. Easy to feed first one to clone in the cloner always and has been growing for over a year now round after round. You and Piff coast farms have some real legit Piff cuts.

Hey, what up jj. I was wondering if you still had an piff s1 and if you are still working the nyc haze? take it easy dude

Back